Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411594 Posts in 69387 Topics- by 58445 Members - Latest Member: gravitygat

May 08, 2024, 05:44:29 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhall"The James Primate Mega Quad Videogame Music Bundle XL" out on GameChops Records
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: "The James Primate Mega Quad Videogame Music Bundle XL" out on GameChops Records  (Read 551 times)
jamesprimate
Level 10

wave emoji

View Profile WWW
« on: December 30, 2012, 12:44:08 AM »

Out today on GameChops records, the ridiculously named "James Primate Mega Quad Videogame Music bundle XL" (or TJPMQVGMBXL for short) is a 4-album, 32-track retrospective of some recent awesome soundtrack projects: 'Junk Jack', 'LiquidSketch', 'Tangled', and the previously unreleased 'Abrickadabra!' (all of which made appearances on the Tigsource boards I might add!)

The bundle is downloadable in multiple formats for the amazingly affordable price of "whatever", or you can snag a limited edition physical CD album for $7 (maybe as a gift for your mom or something). Both versions come with original album art from the 4 OST releases, as well as a few bonus odds and ends here and there for fun. I hope you enjoy listening to it as much as I enjoyed making it!

Check it here:
http://music.gamechops.com/album/mega-quad-videogame-music-bundle

I would have included the liner notes and stuff here so give some context, but man is that a huge wall of text!!!

Happy New Years Tigfriends!

jamesprimate
Level 10

wave emoji

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2012, 12:46:05 AM »

oh... and the album art is supposed to be, like... a fast-food combo meal or something. see the burger in the background left? and the fries package have the gameboy crossbones logo on it? heh heh

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic