Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411590 Posts in 69386 Topics- by 58443 Members - Latest Member: Mansreign

May 07, 2024, 04:14:21 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGamesWhat happened to...
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
Print
Author Topic: What happened to...  (Read 14633 times)
Dustin Smith
Level 10

Eskimo James Dean

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: February 12, 2011, 11:34:42 PM »

this thread makes me sad.

phubans, please stop making the rape jokes.

ortoslon
« Reply #41 on: February 13, 2011, 07:06:25 AM »

i feel weird about simultaneously having nice IM chats with phubans and wanting to have him banned from tigforums for unfunny rape jokes
fish
DOOMERANG
Level 10

cant spell selfish without fish

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: February 13, 2011, 12:20:13 PM »

you people.

that's what happened.

eva
BANNED
Level 6

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 13, 2011, 12:45:01 PM »

dum

deathtotheweird
« Reply #44 on: February 13, 2011, 12:51:52 PM »

you people.

that's what happened.

it's a shame you didn't disappear along with the rest of these people

heh. at least they made games.
mirosurabu
« Reply #45 on: February 13, 2011, 01:11:10 PM »

Which games Anabelle made by the way? I remember her working with Melly. I was looking forward to that, but.. ):

Also Ciellus, but.. ):

The only game I can remember is Self Destruct.
MaloEspada
« Reply #46 on: February 13, 2011, 01:15:41 PM »

it's a shame people like you are around; in case you haven't noticed, you were the one who started the shitty rape joke
Radix
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: February 13, 2011, 01:17:36 PM »

you people.

that's what happened.

we should call you phil pith.

do people call you that.
Blademasterbobo
Level 10

dum

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 13, 2011, 01:20:46 PM »

it's a shame people like you are around; in case you haven't noticed, you were the one who started the shitty rape joke

haha, you have no room to complain about anyone doing anything creepy or off color

Hand Point Left Hand Shake Left Hand Thumbs Down Left Hand Thumbs Up Left Bro Fist Left Hand Metal Left Toast Left Hand Fork Left Hand Money Left Hand Clap Hand Any Key Tiger Hand Joystick Hand Pencil Hand Money Right Hand Knife Right Toast Right Hand Metal Right Bro Fist Right Hand Thumbs Up Right Hand Thumbs Down Right Hand Shake Right Hand Point Right
MaloEspada
« Reply #49 on: February 13, 2011, 01:27:34 PM »

i'm pretty sure that fallacy won't work here, bromasterbobo
Blademasterbobo
Level 10

dum

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 13, 2011, 01:36:38 PM »

this isn't a fallacy, you are a Genuine Creepster. the only reason it might not work here is because the forums haven't been exposed to your weird shit. you are going to do to podunkian what fish did to annabelle, it's literally only a matter of time.

Hand Point Left Hand Shake Left Hand Thumbs Down Left Hand Thumbs Up Left Bro Fist Left Hand Metal Left Toast Left Hand Fork Left Hand Money Left Hand Clap Hand Any Key Tiger Hand Joystick Hand Pencil Hand Money Right Hand Knife Right Toast Right Hand Metal Right Bro Fist Right Hand Thumbs Up Right Hand Thumbs Down Right Hand Shake Right Hand Point Right
im9today
« Reply #51 on: February 13, 2011, 01:39:29 PM »

What happened to...
our traditional christian values? elect fred phelps 2010
MaloEspada
« Reply #52 on: February 13, 2011, 01:43:08 PM »

this isn't a fallacy, you are a Genuine Creepster. the only reason it might not work here is because the forums haven't been exposed to your weird shit. you are going to do to podunkian what fish did to annabelle, it's literally only a matter of time.

i didn't say it wouldn't work because the forums weren't exposed to my "creepiness", but because no matter whom i am, i still have the right to expose others' bullshit, just like anyone does.

also, it seems you are the one fueling the creepiness here. i say, nice work, bromasterbobo.
Dragonmaw
« Reply #53 on: February 13, 2011, 02:22:03 PM »

this thread is comedy gold.
iffi
« Reply #54 on: February 13, 2011, 02:30:08 PM »

These forums get more hilarious every day, or at least every week.
BoxedLunch
« Reply #55 on: February 13, 2011, 03:05:08 PM »

Dragonmaw
« Reply #56 on: February 13, 2011, 03:26:21 PM »

:^)
Level 10

wat a hell

View Profile WWW
« Reply #57 on: February 13, 2011, 07:51:08 PM »

It's weird how this thread started because it at least appeared someone was concerned for the wellbeing of other human beings.
phubans
Indier Than Thou
Level 10

TIG Mascot

View Profile WWW
« Reply #58 on: February 13, 2011, 10:34:47 PM »

I get that saying one of the few female members of our community was raped was a joke, and I wasn't offended by it or anything, but it was still a really dumb joke.
Of course it was a dumb joke, that part I am not debating. But to be fair, Phubans has joked about raping male members of the forum too. He spreads his "love" equally. Whether you like it or not... and... *sniffle* ...I... I don't want to talk about it anymore. Plus Superb Joe, bless his heart, started it. Phubans' just took advantage of the situation (he's good at that).
annabelle kennedy was Literally murdered. i am sorry that the impotent sexual fantasies of unfunny people were brought into this thread but we all deal with tragedy in our own way.

Oops, I forgot about this thread. I just thoughtlessly posted that here as a joke and I'm sorry if it was insensitive... Of course I'm joking; nothing could get me to like Phil Fish. And as others have pointed out, it wasn't I that made the joke originally, but allen was the one that included rape. I was just being in-character. What's your excuse(s)? Shrug

Blademasterbobo
Level 10

dum

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 13, 2011, 10:35:40 PM »

y u so self-righteous lately  Sad

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic