Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411603 Posts in 69388 Topics- by 58445 Members - Latest Member: gravitygat

May 08, 2024, 02:02:41 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallRustclad - a 3D Adventure game in a uniquely imagined world
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Rustclad - a 3D Adventure game in a uniquely imagined world  (Read 658 times)
SkullTheatre
Level 0

View Profile
« on: February 26, 2013, 11:35:09 AM »

Hi there!

My name's Jeff and I'm part of a small indie studio in Seattle called Skull Theatre.  We're hard at work on our first title, Rustclad, which we're hoping to release next year.  It's still very early in development so we don't have too many details to share yet, but it's going to be a 3D adventure game that plays around with the concepts of identity and perception.

We've been giving a lot of attention to our art style, since we're trying something a little bit different.  Nearly all of our art is built by hand and 'captured' and scanned into our engine.  

We went this way because it lets us create beautiful art without having to do any digital authoring, and we get to work in a medium where realism is a natural byproduct rather than a conscious effort.  Plus, it's a lot of fun to build a video game by hand.

Anyways, we wanted to give you a little sneak peek of where we're going with our world.  We've put together a short video showing some early shots of the game.  We hope that you enjoy it, and that you keep an eye on our project.  We'll be releasing lots more information about our game and the world of Rustclad on our blog at www.rustclad.com over the next month or two.  You can also follow Skull Theatre on Facebook and Twitter.

You can find the video here:

More screenshots here:
http://skulltheatre.wordpress.com/2013/02/26/screenshots-2/

We'd love to hear what you think.  We're a really small team so feedback is much appreciated.

Thanks for listening!
deathtotheweird
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2013, 01:44:24 PM »

looks pretty, it kinda reminds me of the Shivering Isles (dlc for Oblivion)
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic