Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411593 Posts in 69386 Topics- by 58444 Members - Latest Member: FightingFoxGame

May 07, 2024, 11:57:48 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGeneralTract: The sequel. Another dream.
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Tract: The sequel. Another dream.  (Read 1321 times)
Smithy
Level 10

View Profile
« on: August 14, 2008, 01:35:00 AM »

Whoaaaaaaaa.

I just woke up. It's 4:11. I gotta write this down before it fades completely and I fall back asleep.

Had another dream, following the same cartoon baby character.

This time he had just popped out of the obese baby-eating-lady's belly and was roaming around, happy.

Turned the wrong street corner and was picked up by a local druglord. The guy brought him back to his headquarters and had a surgery performed on him. Put a bunch of bags of drugs in him, then planned on smuggling him over the boarder into another country.

Smithy was put in a car with a drug runner and was in the process of being smuggled over the border when he escaped. I think he may have killed the drugrunner and ended up driving the car for a short period. Then he got out and set out on a quest for vengeance against the leaders of the drug ring.

This means something. This is important.

And now, I'm off to sleep. G'night tigsource!

Tired

Xotes
Level 2

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2008, 03:57:40 AM »

Awesome. MAKE IT NAOW AND YOU GETS A  Beer!!

“I have brought you T, Master. It took quite a lot of searching on your Galaxy’s non-holographic communications network, but no man is beyond the reach of a Sith.”

Meanwhile, poor Mr. T was left to hang upside down in the middle of the room, informing us that we were both fools, to be pitied.
Valter
Level 10

kekekekeke

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2008, 06:59:14 AM »

Is this all that Smithy does here? Have dreams about video games and then post them here? Does his life consist only of sleep and logging on to TIGS? I shall never understand your ways, Smithy.
Hideous
That's cool.
Level 10

3D models are the best

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2008, 08:13:00 AM »

... Wait, so that baby set out to get vengeance or whatever... While the drugs were still inside?

Smithy
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2008, 08:23:34 AM »

Is this all that Smithy does here? Have dreams about video games and then post them here? Does his life consist only of sleep and logging on to TIGS? I shall never understand your ways, Smithy.

To this, I cannot respond in words. The best explanation I can offer for my existence are in this simple, elegant animation:

Needless to say, the ways of Smithy are often mysterious.

... Wait, so that baby set out to get vengeance or whatever... While the drugs were still inside?

I think that's how the dream went.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic