Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411643 Posts in 69394 Topics- by 58450 Members - Latest Member: pp_mech

May 14, 2024, 08:28:01 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsPortfoliosProgrammer - Available for paid work (looking for smaller projects)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Programmer - Available for paid work (looking for smaller projects)  (Read 408 times)
Hiesetsu
Level 0

View Profile
« on: May 11, 2016, 06:35:46 PM »

Hey, all. I'm a game designer/programmer, and I spend a lot of free time tinkering with, well, game design and programming. I'm between jobs right now, and could really use some work. If you need someone to help on design or program of a game, please contact me.

I'm definitely looking for smaller projects, especially if you're looking to get a minimum-viable-product prototype going to see how your game looks in motion, but I'm open to anything in 2D at the moment. I've worked in 3D before, but it isn't a strong point.

It's in my signature, but here is an itch.io with some of the projects I've worked on. And here is a sparse blog that I keep with some relevant posts. Most of the stuff that I've completed was done in a short period and in game maker, but I'm familiar with Unity, Godot, and LibGDX as well. It's worth mentioning I have a degree computer science with a software engineering focus.

If you've got an idea, some spare cash, and maybe some art, please let me know! I'd like to get some more experience and help someone out at the same time.

Thanks! Smiley

Email: [email protected]
Telegram/Skype/Steam: Hiesetsu

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic