Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411600 Posts in 69387 Topics- by 58445 Members - Latest Member: gravitygat

May 08, 2024, 10:58:21 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsProgrammer seeking extremely informal but somewhat decent artist for sandbox
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Programmer seeking extremely informal but somewhat decent artist for sandbox  (Read 465 times)
He-Who-Develops-Games
« on: March 13, 2014, 09:26:20 PM »

Hello, I'm Segfault. I, and my partner, are currently in the process of developing a indie sandbox game (think GTA2 rather than Minecraft) which is currently in public alpha (shameless self plug) and we've noticed that, as can be seen by this screenshot:

Yeah, it's got really shitty graphics because I, being a programmer, cannot pull off graphical design at all.

Therefore, we're looking for an artist so we can replace my terrible graphics.
If you want to be the artist:
  • You should probably know that the game will be free and open source software under GPL, so anything you contribute will not net you any cash (sorry)
  • You must not be an asshole. Shocker, I know, but I prefer my teammates to be generally nice people.

Anyway, if you're interested still: first of all, thanks for even considering us, and secondly please post some sort of example of your work either in this thread or via PM to me.

Danke schön,

Segfault  Hand Metal Left Smiley Hand Thumbs Up Right
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic