Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411597 Posts in 69387 Topics- by 58445 Members - Latest Member: YomiKu_0

May 08, 2024, 12:03:29 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsLooking for 3D artists, animators and voice actors!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Looking for 3D artists, animators and voice actors!  (Read 459 times)
Frooxius
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: March 16, 2014, 05:43:05 PM »

Hello,
My name is Tomas Mariancik (aka Frooxius) and I’m working on an unique sci-fi story driven environmental puzzle action game - SightLine, which uses gaze direction and lack of object permanence as core mechanics - anything you’re not observing can change.

Official website  |  Facebook Page

SightLine started as a prototype developed in a 3 week VR jam (held by Oculus and IndieCade) where it achieved 3rd place out of hundreds of entries. Not only does the game have the support of Oculus for us to make Sightline into a full game, but was also named as one of ‘ten games that will make you want an Oculus Rift’, in IGN article by Craig Pearson.

I am looking for more talented and enthusiastic people who would like to participate in development of this title. Big things are planned for the game, but to make it truly come to life I need more dedicated team members to join me. I am also launching an Indiegogo crowdfunding campaign to help gain some short term funds, giving us the starting push needed to get the game into full development.

Specifically I’m looking for:

• 3D artists with at least some of the following skills:
    • Modelling technical objects and environments
    • Modelling organic objects (people, aliens)
    • Texturing                                     
    • Model rigging                                       
    • Writing shaders                                         
    • Experience with making assets for use within Unity           
  • Animators
    • Lip sync
    • Custom biped and alien animations
  • Voice actors

• Both male and female
    • Larger roles: Mostly scientists
    • Smaller roles: Various NPC and people on board of the HeLiOs station

If you would like to work on this ground breaking VR experience (regular screen will be supported as well though!), please send me an email at [email protected], showing me some example work you have done, why you want to join the SightLine team and any questions you may have.

Thanks for your time!

- Tomas "Frooxius" Mariancik
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic