Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411562 Posts in 69384 Topics- by 58443 Members - Latest Member: junkmail

May 03, 2024, 08:18:41 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsWriter wanted for ambitious story driven project
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Writer wanted for ambitious story driven project  (Read 472 times)
mans
Level 0

View Profile
« on: January 04, 2015, 10:31:11 PM »

Hi

First of all, this is a small game but with an enormously ambitious story, I hope you put that into consideration before reaching out.
I don't feel comfortable revealing too much about this project, but here's my attempt attracting the right people:

I'm looking to develop a small mobile game unlike many others, with a huge choice/consequense mechanic. The plot hasn't been decided yet, although I do have some suggestions. But it is important to me that the storyline is different and fresh from what has been seen done. The game will feature voice cast and ost.

If you're looking for a game that puts the writing/story at its core then this is the project for you. However, this would be a co-operation, I see my role as a minor co-author/editor.

Please send me your past work and what type of stories you would like to write about and I'll be in touch with more info!
We will discuss whether you'll get paid or recieve part of the profits.

Oh, and if there are irregularities in my language, förlåt, I'm Swedish:)

Happy new year
Måns A
mans
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2015, 09:24:45 AM »

Someone asked me to explain a bit further about genre, my respone:

I don't want to say visual novel, but from a gameplay perspective it would seem to be the closest.
I think I need to clarify that this is for someone who is more interested in trying out a "new" way of telling a story rather than writing for a video game.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic