Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411576 Posts in 69386 Topics- by 58445 Members - Latest Member: Mansreign

May 05, 2024, 08:36:12 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityJams & EventsHostel accommodation for TIGJam UK3
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Hostel accommodation for TIGJam UK3  (Read 8523 times)
Draknek
Level 6

"Alan Hazelden" for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: May 19, 2010, 07:43:08 AM »

Made the booking, full details in the first post but it works out to £20.60 per person per night.

Please let me know ASAP if you want to change any of the dates.

Jonathan Whiting
Level 2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: May 19, 2010, 07:52:13 AM »

Made the booking, full details in the first post but it works out to £20.60 per person per night.

Please let me know ASAP if you want to change any of the dates.

Superb.  A huge heartfelt thanks for sorting it all out  Beer!.  Do we owe you any money, or do we just need to turn up and pay direct?

On a largely unrelated note, only just put together that you're the one behind Manufactoria.  Ace Grin

Draknek
Level 6

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: May 19, 2010, 08:16:30 AM »

You all owe me the money. Giving me a cheque would be preferable but if some people don't have a chequebook then cash is fine.

Also I'm not the guy who made Manufactoria (I wish!). That's this guy, I'm just a fan.

Jonathan Whiting
Level 2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: May 19, 2010, 08:39:05 AM »

You all owe me the money. Giving me a cheque would be preferable but if some people don't have a chequebook then cash is fine.

Wow, dedicated!  Ok, will try to remember the chequebook then (I'll write myself a note).  If you'd prefer it mailed on/wired over beforehand/whatever then that's fine too.

Also I'm not the guy who made Manufactoria (I wish!). That's this guy, I'm just a fan.

Ah, heh, oops  Embarrassed .. I seem to be too quick to jump to assumptions recently.  Ah well, must have been good fanning then Smiley

ColossusEntertainment
Level 1

Royal Leamington Spa, UK

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 19, 2010, 12:36:06 PM »

Yeah, many thanks for sorting this out!  Hand Thumbs Up LeftCheesyHand Thumbs Up Right  I'll bring a cheque
Titch
Level 3

Cautiously Pragmatic

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: May 19, 2010, 03:22:03 PM »

Fri-Sat please, if possible.
Just to clarify, this means one night or two?

I kinda meant two, sorry for the confusion.

Draknek
Level 6

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: May 19, 2010, 04:50:30 PM »

Okay, I will phone them up tomorrow and fix that up hopefully.

Draknek
Level 6

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: May 20, 2010, 07:31:20 AM »

Okay, Titch you now have a bed for both nights. Price has changed to £21.50 per person per night.

We have a spare bed on Saturday and Sunday, so if anyone is planning to arrive on Saturday we can easily accommodate them.

Robert Swan
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: May 20, 2010, 12:23:40 PM »

Just to make sure do you want us to bring cheques and give them to you at the weekend of the jam, or to send them to you in advance? I can't see an address anywhere, so assume it's the former.

Thanks for doing this,
Rob

LeFishy
Level 2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: May 20, 2010, 02:15:25 PM »

Anya just asked me to move out "for the summer" so I'm not sure if I'll be able to afford to come.

I'll still pay for the room if it's an issue though. I'll still try to come. A jam is exactly what I need at this point.

Fuck.
Draknek
Level 6

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: May 20, 2010, 04:23:10 PM »

Just to make sure do you want us to bring cheques and give them to you at the weekend of the jam, or to send them to you in advance? I can't see an address anywhere, so assume it's the former.
Yeah, bring cheques to the jam. The prices are likely to fluctuate for a while until then anyway as people's plans change.

Anya just asked me to move out "for the summer" so I'm not sure if I'll be able to afford to come.
That's lame! You should totally still come, I know you've been looking forward to it and it'd be good to see you again.

If you decide you absolutely can't though, let me know and I'll rejig the rooms.

Lemming
Level 2

victim of gravity

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: May 27, 2010, 01:52:54 PM »

Hey! We just ordered tickets, and we're gonna arrive saturday morning.

Could you call them and see if you could unbook us for friday-saturday? We're still interested in saturday-sunday.

We'll of course still pay you for that night if you can't unbook it, but it'd be nice if you could give it a try. Smiley

Draknek
Level 6

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: June 02, 2010, 05:03:47 AM »

That's fine, you two are now booked for just one night Sat-Sun.

Lemming
Level 2

victim of gravity

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: June 03, 2010, 06:31:26 AM »

That's fine, you two are now booked for just one night Sat-Sun.
Thanks a lot! Smiley

Draknek
Level 6

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: June 04, 2010, 10:00:21 AM »

Anyone who has yet to arrive at CB2 can get their key at the hostel if you tell them my name (Alan Hazelden) and your name (whatever it may be) and whether you're in the 4-bed or the 6-bed room.

Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic