Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411563 Posts in 69384 Topics- by 58444 Members - Latest Member: darkcitien

May 04, 2024, 02:58:30 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingJapanophilia. NSFW!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Japanophilia. NSFW!  (Read 2618 times)
bento_smile
« on: January 08, 2010, 04:37:44 PM »

Inspired by the comments: http://tigsource.com/articles/2010/01/08/miner-distraction#comments (#28 onward)

Download: http://bentosmile.com/games/japanophilia/Japanophilia.exe
3.6Mb-ish.
Made in 4 hours in Construct.  Kiss
Terrible midi music I nicked off the internet (it's Moonlight Densetsu from Sailor Moon, if anyone wonders)

Sorry  Cheesy it's meant in the nicest, best humoured way! It's just a joke. I enjoyed making it, even though it's a huge mess.
Tanner
Level 10

MMPHM *GULP*

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2010, 05:00:22 PM »

ahaahaha this is great

supershigi
Level 7

No Yoshi is an Island

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2010, 05:14:35 PM »

I'm all about making off-topic posts today, so you'll have to forgive me... I'm curious, bento_smile... I saw your username and wondered, are you into making cute bentos?  Sorry, it's one of my hobbies, so I thought I'd ask.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2010, 05:20:02 PM by supershigi » Logged

Laura Shigihara | Composer and Game Designer
Facebook | Youtube | Twitter
TheDustin
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2010, 08:10:17 PM »

Not much of a game, but I dig the art style.  Hand Thumbs Up Right I would probably assign the jizz button to "Z" and abstain button to "X" to make it more accesible, though. Spacebar and enter aren't the most intuitive combination of buttons.
bento_smile
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2010, 02:21:08 AM »

I'm all about making off-topic posts today, so you'll have to forgive me... I'm curious, bento_smile... I saw your username and wondered, are you into making cute bentos?  Sorry, it's one of my hobbies, so I thought I'd ask.

Wow, those are some cute bentos! Impressive! Sadly, the only bento I ever make is the regular kind made with leftovers.  Grin I do love some Japanese cooking though, especially okonomiyaki, tamagoyaki, and onigiri.  Kiss
supershigi
Level 7

No Yoshi is an Island

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2010, 03:07:06 AM »

Yeah, I really like the bentos that this lady makes, they are so creative!  I've never taken pictures of the bentos I make, although I probably should ^_^  Ah, I love okonomiyaki... I haven't had it in a long time though, not since I visited my aunt in Japan a few years ago... but I make onigiri pretty frequently.  Where did you learn to cook Japanese food?

Laura Shigihara | Composer and Game Designer
Facebook | Youtube | Twitter
bento_smile
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2010, 03:42:50 AM »

Yeah, I really like the bentos that this lady makes, they are so creative!  I've never taken pictures of the bentos I make, although I probably should ^_^  Ah, I love okonomiyaki... I haven't had it in a long time though, not since I visited my aunt in Japan a few years ago... but I make onigiri pretty frequently.  Where did you learn to cook Japanese food?

You should take photos!  Kiss

I learned off the internet mostly!  Grin And from eating out at restaurants (I always pay attention to what I'm eating so I can copy it later). So I'm not great, but about as good as I can be with limited knowledge.

My friend taught me the technique for making onigiri by hand.  Smiley Her uncle is Japanese.
moi
Level 10

DILF SANTA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2010, 01:47:24 PM »

My favorites are griligrili and tanukoriri kiriri. Ninja Hand Fork Left

subsystems   subsystems   subsystems
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic