Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411698 Posts in 69399 Topics- by 58454 Members - Latest Member: roeyskatt

May 19, 2024, 04:26:48 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsBattleJuice Alchemist – Now in Early Access!
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37]
Print
Author Topic: BattleJuice Alchemist – Now in Early Access!  (Read 77699 times)
vdapps
Level 5

Head against wall since 2013

View Profile WWW
« Reply #720 on: April 08, 2024, 09:15:59 AM »

Congrats to Early Access and wish you luck and success! I see already positive reviews on Steam, keep it up!

IDK, if you can share with us performance of Epic vs Steam laterm at least relative numbers.

As player I don't use Epic very much, as developer I would like to publish also there (but my dream is GOG).

Alain
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #721 on: May 17, 2024, 08:30:28 AM »

Congrats to Early Access and wish you luck and success! I see already positive reviews on Steam, keep it up!

IDK, if you can share with us performance of Epic vs Steam laterm at least relative numbers.

As player I don't use Epic very much, as developer I would like to publish also there (but my dream is GOG).

Thank you so much! We don't have many reviews, but I am also glad they are positive Smiley Unfortunately, I can't share Epic vs. Steam numbers, but maybe I can down the line!

Alain
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #722 on: May 17, 2024, 08:53:40 AM »

Greetings, Alchemists!

May has arrived, and our journey through BattleJuice Alchemist's Early Access continues with fervor. Here's a glimpse into what we've been brewing up for you.

Continuing from our last roadmap post for April '24, we're still knee-deep in the process of localization. Our publisher is currently hard at work getting BattleJuice Alchemist translated into the first batch of languages, namely Korean, Japanese, Russian, as well as simplified and traditional Chinese. It's a meticulous task, but one we're all committed to, ensuring that players from diverse linguistic backgrounds can fully enjoy the world we've crafted.

Now, let's shift our focus to The Well, the enigmatic new location we've been teasing. Some of you may have caught glimpses of concept art for it on our social media channels.

Nestled within the desert, The Well stands as a beacon of hope amidst the arid landscape. Its significance lies in the presence of the water spirit Undine, rumored to inhabit the central fountain, providing the city with its most precious resource: water.

The architecture of The Well is a testament to resilience and ingenuity. While not ancient, its design incorporates elements inspired by desert-dwelling civilizations, with sandstone, wooden structures, and ornate buildings adorned with red rocks from the surrounding desert. Shallow water channels intersect the city, traversed by small bridges, creating a unique and captivating environment for exploration.

Now, without further ado, allow us to introduce two of The Well's intriguing inhabitants.

Firstly, meet Willow, the scholar. Her appearance defies convention, sporting rare spectacles and elegantly floating robes. Always seen clutching a book and a feather, Willow exudes intelligence and curiosity in equal measure, embodying the spirit of learning and exploration that thrives within The Well.

And then there's Melvin, the Cleaner. Towering and commanding attention, Melvin's impeccably clean attire hints at his meticulous attention to detail. As a cleaner, he holds a humble profession. Initially, he appears calm and focused, but there's a craziness in his eyes that hints at something more. This intriguing edge makes it compelling to discover the role he plays in the city.

As you explore deeper into The Well, get ready to discover its secrets and form bonds with its residents. Keep in mind, though, that the folks here all have their own ways of revering the fountain spirit Undine. Balancing their needs and keeping them all content won't be a walk in the park.

This month, our focus remains on finishing The Well. We're implementing quests and working diligently to finalize the inclusion of all characters native to The Well into the game. While we're eager to share this new adventure with you, polishing and testing are necessary to ensure a seamless gameplay experience. As such, it will be a few more months before The Well is ready to be unveiled to our players. Thank you for your patience and support, and stay tuned for more updates as we continue to shape the world of BattleJuice Alchemist!

Alex N.
Level 1

game dev!? so you play all day?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #723 on: May 17, 2024, 09:42:31 PM »

I've been creeping on this project, comfortable from withing the shadows, but I have to get out and congratulate you on what you managed to achieve, especially as a solo dev and fresh dad. I really hope it pays out for you after all the hours put in. Also I wish you a very pleasant "hope you won't end up burned out after juggling with everything, social media included" and a happy "keep up the good work, and no matter what don't forget to be proud of what you achieved today!"
Best of luck Gentleman

2D Artist & Animator - https://www.behance.net/AlexNae

I used to be here often:
The Underground King  > https://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=60979
Game Of Foot  > https://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=58338.0
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic