Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411539 Posts in 69383 Topics- by 58441 Members - Latest Member: Amit Kumar

May 03, 2024, 12:06:56 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid WorkStarving Indie Developer looking for work
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Starving Indie Developer looking for work  (Read 2036 times)
PodunkStudioz
Level 0

View Profile
« on: February 01, 2012, 04:40:48 PM »

Hey all,
My name is Dusty I am the founder of Podunk Studioz, I doubt many(if any) people here know what Podunk Studioz is understandably we are a rather small outfit. So let me quick get you up to speed on us, we are a small two man currently indie studio based out of north western Wisconsin we have released one game called rainbow you are now up to speed. Now as for the reason of the title of this thread while having the freedom to work on any project is nice and we do have a few titles we are working on we don’t exactly have a steady development budget yet so that’s why I am here to offer the services of Podunk to well basically anyone who wants a game. If you have a site or a product you want to get publicity for a game is a great way to do, or if have the extra money and would like to be a game publisher that’s fine to, we do good work and we will work for cheap. You can check out our site for examples of some game prototypes we have done in the past and if you are at all interested feel free to email me at [email protected] I will try an answer any request we get. Thanks you for your time and bandwidth.
ஒழுக்கின்மை (Paul Eres)
Level 10

Also known as रिंकू.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2012, 04:49:30 PM »

mrpodunkian wants his name back :p

Destral
Level 10

Climbing that mountain...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2012, 06:17:06 PM »

You can check out our site for examples of some game prototypes we have done in the past...

A link to said website would be a fabulous addition to this thread Wink

Currently working on: Sword Surfer
bateleur
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2012, 09:31:11 AM »

I'm guessing maybe here: http://www.podunkstudioz.com/

Although if that's really it there may be a bit of polishing work to do before looking for freelance work. Sad

sycamoredrive
Level 0

Composer. Writer. Other.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2012, 11:40:38 AM »

I'm guessing maybe here: http://www.podunkstudioz.com/

Although if that's really it there may be a bit of polishing work to do before looking for freelance work. Sad

I think you're being too kind. It'd be worth binning the whole website and starting again, even with just a minimal white Wordpress.
RudyTheDev
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2012, 01:42:42 PM »

1998 called, they want their website back. Just joking. Wait, got another one: Oh my, I thought Geocities closed!? I kiid, I kiid Smiley But it does call for a major revamp if that's the site.

PodunkStudioz
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2012, 02:39:32 PM »

www.podunkstudioz.com is the site and I do know we need to redesign it and I am working on the redesign so while i'm here any site design tips anyone feels like throwing in instead of just point out that the site isnt the greatest quality would be awesome
sycamoredrive
Level 0

Composer. Writer. Other.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2012, 02:48:12 PM »

www.podunkstudioz.com is the site and I do know we need to redesign it and I am working on the redesign so while i'm here any site design tips anyone feels like throwing in instead of just point out that the site isnt the greatest quality would be awesome

I did just suggest moving to Wordpress... Roll Eyes

I used Wordpress + this (link below) to make my personal website (http://www.garryjlee.co.uk/) which is very minimal, and I'm very happy with it.

http://www.spiderwebpress.com/
PodunkStudioz
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2012, 02:59:20 PM »

Thanks I was considering either drupal or wordpress and I am having some issues with drupal, thanks for the link i'll be sure to check that out
team_q
Level 10

Divide by everything is fine and nothing is wrong.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2012, 08:50:37 PM »

If your plan is to make money:
Buy a new domain and drop the zed, unless you are selling LED hubcaps.
Drop the term 'Podunk', if you are unproven, self deprecation doesn't help.

A little Professionalism could go a long way.

If your plan is to make culture, go where your muses take you. Be as insane as you want! Beer!

Dirty Rectangles

_PRINCE OF ARCADE_
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic