Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411708 Posts in 69402 Topics- by 58457 Members - Latest Member: FezzikTheGiant

May 20, 2024, 01:11:58 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid Work[POSTING CLOSED] Looking for developer to create game prototype (2-3 months)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [POSTING CLOSED] Looking for developer to create game prototype (2-3 months)  (Read 928 times)
ChairmanYang
Level 0

View Profile
« on: May 09, 2012, 06:35:44 AM »

EDIT: This posting is now closed.

Hello! I'm looking for a developer to develop a 2D PC game inspired by classics such as Archon and Star Control 2's melee mode. I'd like to start as soon as possible, and I expect the project will run anywhere from 2-3 months.

I'm open to the technology/development environment you'd like to use, as long as you can successfully use it to handle a simple 2D engine, basic multiplayer functionality, and rudimentary AI.

Ideally I'd like to find someone who lives (or can temporarily relocate) to Toronto, Canada, but this is not necessary.

I'm open to various payment structures (fixed fee, hourly rate) and while the rate is negotiable based on your experience and skill, I expect it will be very competitive.

If you're interested and would like to know more, send me an e-mail at monzigames at gmail dot com. Sending me your resume and work samples would also help me evaluate whether you'd be a good hire.

Thanks!
« Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 07:42:48 AM by ChairmanYang » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic