Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411562 Posts in 69384 Topics- by 58443 Members - Latest Member: junkmail

May 03, 2024, 06:44:54 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsPortfolioshajnal endot: musician, writey person
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: hajnal endot: musician, writey person  (Read 281 times)
hajnal
Level 0

View Profile
« on: March 14, 2018, 07:05:43 AM »

hello, i'm hajnal, an experimental electronic musician.  my more recent stuff is plunderphonics, for the most part.

since i work with ableton live, a push, and serato sample, most of my time is spent directly on the push, which is much quicker to step sequence with.  as such, i can step sequence skeletons of simple songs quickly and efficiently, meaning that i'll be able to offer several candidates to choose from which you choose which thing(s) go on to be developed.  the development process involves taking the current pieces with which the tracks are built, then rearranging them into a more engaging whole, as well as adding more bits and pieces along the way as needed.  i'm MUCH more efficient at coming up with short skeletons of tracks than actually-developed tracks, so I'd probably be decent at coming up with shorter looping music.

i can also write reasonably well, and can probably write engaging fluff text (e.g. item descriptions, one-interaction NPC's banter, in-game books (maybe))

as for actual qualifications, i have an associate of arts degree and most of a political science bachelor's (minus something like 30 credit hours).  these will probably not do much, but they are qualifications that do technically exist.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic