Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411613 Posts in 69390 Topics- by 58447 Members - Latest Member: sinsofsven

May 10, 2024, 04:04:43 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingGundown, a two player arcade game!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Gundown, a two player arcade game!  (Read 598 times)
Password
Level 0

Troy and Abed in the Morning~

View Profile
« on: January 31, 2013, 05:44:21 PM »

Introducing GUNDOWN, my latest game! It's a multiplayer mini-arcade game. Basically, it's a cowboy duel. You wait, ready to grab your gun. As soon as the GO! appears, quickly draw your pistol and shoot your opponent! Fastest player wins. But don't go before allowed, or you will be fouled and unable to shoot.

It's a fairly simple game, but with other people it can be fun nonetheless. This is completely two-player, so if you don't have a friend around, then you probably won't be have much fun with it.

PLAY IT HERE: http://www.stencyl.com/game/play/16933

farmer
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2013, 10:21:10 AM »

I like the idea, what else can you do with it?

I found a bug, if one player shoots too early and keeps pressing their button they don't fall down properly when they get shot. They stay red and standing and bounce back.

Password
Level 0

Troy and Abed in the Morning~

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2013, 03:00:18 PM »

I like the idea, what else can you do with it?

I found a bug, if one player shoots too early and keeps pressing their button they don't fall down properly when they get shot. They stay red and standing and bounce back.
Actually, if you shoot too early you're supposed to turn red. That signifies that you've broken the rules and so you can't draw, therefore you lose, since only the other player can still shoot.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic