Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411558 Posts in 69384 Topics- by 58443 Members - Latest Member: junkmail

May 03, 2024, 09:26:22 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsPortfoliosPixel Artist and Composer Available - Awesome Games Only Please
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Pixel Artist and Composer Available - Awesome Games Only Please  (Read 1251 times)
Jay Tholen
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« on: January 16, 2013, 02:10:24 PM »

Cool

"Jay Tholen's work reeks of mystery and wonder. He'll take your project to the next level through his incomparably unique way of making really cool stuff."

This quote, written by me for my website, is quite possibly the most accurate thing ever written. I have a penchant for all things surreal, spacey, and dreamy. This is immediately evident in both my music and artwork. I would absolutely love the opportunity to help take your project to new heights.

Below are a few examples of my art. For music, check out my website: http://jaytholen.net

If you want to give me all of your  Hand Money Left  Durr...? Hand Money Right - contact me here, on my website, or at [email protected].

Dropsy!

Hypnospace Outlaw - You're a cop/moderator of the future-internet, which looks suspiciously like Geocities. Also you have a sweet car.
necromian
Level 2

ʘ_ʘ

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2013, 12:25:42 PM »

Oh my god yes. Let me think of a game idea so I can hire you on the spot.  Hand Money Right
Jay Tholen
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2013, 10:06:58 PM »

Oh my god yes. Let me think of a game idea so I can hire you on the spot.  Hand Money Right

Eagerly awaiting this mysterious mystery project.   Hand Metal LeftWizard Hand Metal Right

Dropsy!

Hypnospace Outlaw - You're a cop/moderator of the future-internet, which looks suspiciously like Geocities. Also you have a sweet car.
Jay Tholen
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2013, 06:33:22 AM »

New album art commission finished:

Dropsy!

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic