Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411562 Posts in 69384 Topics- by 58443 Members - Latest Member: junkmail

May 03, 2024, 06:59:15 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsPortfoliosiOS Game Developer / Programmer
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: iOS Game Developer / Programmer  (Read 1468 times)
grid
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: February 21, 2013, 09:02:20 AM »

Hello,

I've got a lot of pans in the fire right now, but really looking for a project that has a budget of more than $5K. (Yes, we can probably make a game for that... will it be any good? No.) My rates are negotiable based on rev-share and other factors, but I'm looking for somewhere between $60 and $100 / hr.

I've been indie for a little more than six months, completed my first big freelance project at the end of last year. (It was a board game conversion. I worked 1/2 time, about 20 hrs/week, on it for most of six months.) I have a few puzzle games in the app store under my own name, Martin Grider. You can see a full list of published/released games I've worked on and/or designed here: http://chesstris.com/about/

I'm pretty good at 2D graphics in native cocoa. (I know quite a bit about using Cocos2D, and have remade Tetris in it -- for a talk I did on iOS game frameworks -- but otherwise none of the games I've put out use it.) I did a "learning game" with OpenGL draw calls, but hope to never touch those APIs again. I have worked on dozens of non-game apps in the app store, and consider myself an expert in app store publishing and Objective-C.

I have no idea if posting here is a long shot. Been a lurker for a long time, but only just discovered the jobs boards today. Best way to contact me is sending email to one of my domains, but you could message me here if you don't need an immediate response. Thanks for reading!

My gamedev blog: http://chesstris.com/
iOS Games: ActionChess & Oppo-Citrus
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic