Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411593 Posts in 69386 Topics- by 58444 Members - Latest Member: FightingFoxGame

May 07, 2024, 12:27:47 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsTwo man dev team looking to expand.
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Two man dev team looking to expand.  (Read 911 times)
Tubutas
Level 0

View Profile
« on: March 04, 2013, 05:35:20 PM »

Hi my name is Tubutas I just joined this forum today because my partner and I are looking for more members to help develop our side-scroller multiplayer class-based shooter [A mouthful]. It is written in HTML5 taking advantage of the new lightning fast websockets. We're looking for up to two additional programmers and up to two additional pixel artists. [Not limited to pixel art though, as the GUI and the HUD have to be done].

Requirements for Programmers:
  • Must know Javascript/HTML/CSS
  • Must have a standard understanding of Object Oriented programming
  • Experience with networking[sockets, any type of client server interaction] would be a major perk
  • Must have a modern browser [Not IE]

Requirements for Pixel Artists:
  • Must have GIMP/Photoshop + Adobe Flash
  • Dedication
  • Must be able to provide and accept constructful critism
  • Knowledge of CSS would be benificial

The requirements are not strict requirements however, if you are an artist and you don't have flash but meet the rest of the standards, still feel fine to apply.

This game is mostly done for hobby, however I understand that some people need more incentive than that and if necessary I can make arrangements for quality work. Due to the fact that the game is written in HTML5 it has access to the the largest amount of platforms [Mac,PC,Linux,iPhone,Andriod etc etc] and there's defiently a market for this type of game. The long term goal for this game is to do the pay for optional character content, such as character skins and what ever money made from that would be evenly split amount the dev team.

Here is a link to the game's engine [14 days of devolpment]: [WSAD to move, click to shoot, q to bring up the scoreboard]
https://mod.it/McNBcs0n

Zealot Class Concept Art:

Naturalist Class Concept Art:

PM me if you're interesting in working on the project.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic