Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411594 Posts in 69387 Topics- by 58445 Members - Latest Member: gravitygat

May 08, 2024, 05:59:20 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGeneralOh, no! The TIG mods are going to ban me! I'm so SC-SC-SC-SCARED!
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]
Print
Author Topic: Oh, no! The TIG mods are going to ban me! I'm so SC-SC-SC-SCARED!  (Read 22784 times)
ChaosKid
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #160 on: March 19, 2009, 09:12:23 AM »

Was that an example of what Valter above was posting with his comment about "excess amounts of sarcasm. Soooo predictable"?  Personally I think I'd be embarrassed if someone points out obnoxious, predictable modes of behavior in a thread on a forum, and then within 2 posts, goes cluelessly & merrily on.
mirosurabu
« Reply #161 on: March 19, 2009, 09:26:27 AM »

Which role should I pick in this drama? Hmmm...
battlerager
Level 10

I resent that statement.

View Profile
« Reply #162 on: March 19, 2009, 09:31:41 AM »

ChaosKid has just made a NecroBump for 300 Gold
ChaosKid
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #163 on: March 19, 2009, 10:03:22 AM »

I just needed to rant about this, and created an account just for this purpose.  I mean, it was the whole crowing attitude that this guy had that turned me off.  It comes off like, " I am the Great Panda Cookies - Destroyer not of Worlds but of 11 Year Olds!!! FEEEEAR ME!"  But I'll stop now.  I made my point.

To all you indie game producers, I say, Keep on Truckin'! *insert R. Crumb poster art here that he hated*  Tongue
Problem Machine
Level 8

It's Not a Disaster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #164 on: March 19, 2009, 10:14:30 AM »

ChaosKid = Alt account for Andy to troll the forums.
Good one man  :D

Powergloved Andy
« Reply #165 on: March 19, 2009, 10:17:16 AM »

You can't win arguments on the internet, so I just resort to calling people a fag and blocking them. I thought it was funny for the most part because the person in question said they were going to get the mods to ban me. It was probably somebody from the IRC playing a trick on me anyway and just trolling. TIG is full of kids who like to whine, and just because you registered an account just to say that I was wrong for the way I reacted just shows that you are just as bad as the "kid" who messaged me.

I never declined I was a dick, I posted it for the pure comedy of it. If you'd know me from anywhere else you know I don't act like "THE GREAT PANDA COOKIES" at all. Even though I was Powergloved Andy at the time. So stop stiring up drama that was not there before. If you reread the post, you can see that we all had fun, created a few memes from it and then let it die, which was it's original intent. TIGsoruce has been the source for drama lately and it's really getting old.

Anyway, I'm locking this thread. We've had our fun with it, and now it's done.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic