Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411595 Posts in 69386 Topics- by 58444 Members - Latest Member: FightingFoxGame

May 07, 2024, 02:08:35 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGeneralBeyond Good & Evil 2
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Author Topic: Beyond Good & Evil 2  (Read 8421 times)
Shambrook
Level 3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: June 03, 2008, 02:17:12 AM »

I recently re-bought the first one cause I'd lost my original copy and played through it again.

It took me three days of playing a bit after work to beat it. It was no were near hard. I don't see how they could make it easier.
The final boss shit me up the wall with his reversed-controls crap. And every time I died, I had to watch the cutscene over and over... "Shaaauuniii... you're losing control of your spirit, Shaaauuuniii..." Those words are imprinted forever upon my brain.

People who put unskippable cutscenes before a boss should be shot.
Bree
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: June 03, 2008, 04:18:12 AM »

I think the worst/best bit of that boss battle was when you had to fight warped versions of Pey'j and Double H. I realized I had become so attached to them that I didn't even want to hit anyone that looked like them. Oh, and thank God they're finally making a sequel, because the end with Pey'j getting infected with... something had better be explained. Or else.
Shambrook
Level 3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: June 03, 2008, 02:40:35 PM »

the end with Pey'j getting infected with... something had better be explained. Or else.

It was
Quote from: Spoiler
The same thing that infected Double H at the begining of the game, they had to use the last of the antidote on him then so they shouldn't have any left to help Pey'j
Bree
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: June 03, 2008, 06:05:31 PM »

Yes, but what about the new trailer? It doesn't even seem to mention it...
William Broom
Level 10

formerly chutup

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 05, 2008, 02:36:45 AM »

Yes, but what about the new trailer? It doesn't even seem to mention it...
Maybe he's hiding it from Jade to protect her or some such? That's how I remember it at the end of the first game.

Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic