Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411582 Posts in 69386 Topics- by 58445 Members - Latest Member: Mansreign

May 06, 2024, 03:45:02 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperAudioContribute Music for a New Rhythm Game
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Contribute Music for a New Rhythm Game  (Read 1126 times)
NathanielEdwards
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« on: June 17, 2011, 06:08:00 PM »

I'm now nearly finished with a Flash Rhythm Game called Eurhythmia that should be released around June 30th. There's plenty of my own music in the game (I'm honestly more a composer than a game developer), but I'd like to open up the game for submissions here on TIGSource. I know there are a lot of musicians here who post a portfolio and hope someone will listen to their work, and I'd like one major purpose of this rhythm title to be creating exposure for some indie musicians.

If you have any music (with a consistent BPM) you'd like in a rhythm game on Kongregate, send me an .mp3 and any art you may want coupled with the title and I'll give each artist their own page so that gamers know whose music they're listening to as they play. Hopefully this can be a nice showcase of the talent here in the indie community.

NathanielEdwards.com for gaming journalism and music. SoundCloud page BandCamp page
Traikan
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2011, 06:59:25 PM »

Just lobbed some music your way!

I can't wait to check out the game.

NathanielEdwards
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2011, 10:31:31 AM »

Two awesome artists signed on thus far, this is really cool.

A few quick things: One, if you already know the BPM of your tracks, that would be helpful, though I can find it myself without too much trouble. Two, you can just email me at my listed email address for this account with either .mp3 attachments or download links, that's the easiest way to send me your stuff. Thanks, all.

NathanielEdwards.com for gaming journalism and music. SoundCloud page BandCamp page
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic