Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411593 Posts in 69386 Topics- by 58444 Members - Latest Member: FightingFoxGame

May 07, 2024, 11:40:57 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperTechnical (Moderator: ThemsAllTook)SUPER DUPER ULTRA AWESOME PUBLIC PRIVATE BETA TEST
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: SUPER DUPER ULTRA AWESOME PUBLIC PRIVATE BETA TEST  (Read 1868 times)
Hinchy
Level 3

View Profile WWW
« on: October 10, 2008, 07:35:55 AM »

SUPER DUPER ULTRA AWESOME PUBLIC PRIVATE BETA TEST

Hi, I'm Zachary Hinchliffe, president and CEO of Zachary Hinchliffe's Super Duper Ultra Awesome Public Private Beta Test Emporium And Warehouse! Thanks to a lot of coding, I am now currently overstocked on Super Duper Ultra Awesome Public Private Beta Tests, and I'm passing the testing on to YOOOOOOUUUUUU!

</familyguy>

Seriously. My puzzle game, Endless Nifty, is now code complete. So, I'm looking for beta testers. No serious requirements, although Actionscript 2.0 experience is a plus, and I'd like to be able to contact you over some form of instant messenger. Otherwise, you're free to just screw around with the game's level editor. I'll include some test levels with the beta test so you can get a feel for the game's puzzle style. Currently the only difference between the version you will be testing and the final version is the fact that since the WiiCade JSON Storage API (WiiCade is where I'll be hosting this game when it's done) is not complete, currently you can't store and retrieve level data from the server. Instead, you get a text box to copy out of when you finish editing a level, and a text box to copy in to when you start one.

So, if you're interested in testing, please, contact me through one of the following:
AIM: ZachHinchliffe
MSN: [email protected]
Yahoo: ZachHinchliffe
Google Talk: [email protected]

If you have none of those, you can also PM me... but I'd prefer to be contacted through the above.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic