Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411593 Posts in 69386 Topics- by 58444 Members - Latest Member: FightingFoxGame

May 07, 2024, 09:54:07 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallI Hate Running Backwards - Coming to Steam! Feedback Appreciated!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: I Hate Running Backwards - Coming to Steam! Feedback Appreciated!  (Read 1267 times)
Binx_Narra
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: February 01, 2018, 02:13:24 AM »

Hello everyone!

My name is Luka and I help manage some of the online communities for Binx Interactive, the creators of I Hate Running Backwards.

I Hate Running Backwards is a never-ending adrenaline packed shoot'em down roguelite that puts the emphasis on destruction and fighting never ending waves of enemies while time traveling through procedurally generated worlds! Pick your character and blast away enemies with a high powered arsenal of shotguns, lasers, rocket launchers, nukes and other weapons! Get stronger and earn perks to decimate the game challenging bosses along the way. The game features local co-op multiplayer for 2 players.

Features:
- Lots of characters with different playstyles to pick from
- Leaderboards
- Daily challenges
- Non-stop never-ending adrenaline packed action
- Couch co-op multiplayer
- Randomly generated levels
- Bosses and Perks
- Destructible environments
- Lots and lots of unique weapons

We are part of Croteam's incubator program, and our publisher is Devolver Digital. Current release date is set in April 2018. The best way to describe the game is to see it in action, so here is our latest trailer:

GIFS, Screens!

We are currently on Steam, come and share your thoughts in the discussion hub, follow us on Facebook and Twitter to get all the news and updates.

Feel free to comment, criticize, share your thoughts and suggestions! We will be replying as soon as possible Smiley
« Last Edit: February 05, 2018, 07:59:10 AM by Binx_Narra » Logged

dario_zubovic
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2018, 03:03:44 AM »

Oooh, glad to see fellow Croatian developers on TIGSource. Beer!

dolmengame
Level 0

Dolmen The Game

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2018, 12:25:02 PM »

I really miss this kind of game! Good work man and good luck!  Toast Right

Binx_Narra
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2018, 12:25:38 AM »

Thanks! Wink Looking forward to the release! We have a Discord channel if you guys would like to join https://discord.gg/r8XdanN Well, hello there!

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic