Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411658 Posts in 69395 Topics- by 58451 Members - Latest Member: Monkey Nuts

May 15, 2024, 11:23:26 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsPortfolios2D & 3D game art freelancer 5+ yrs xp
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: 2D & 3D game art freelancer 5+ yrs xp  (Read 1479 times)
MaxHeyderArt
Level 0

Freelance 2D&3D Game Artist

View Profile WWW
« on: May 04, 2017, 03:43:49 AM »

Portfolio
http://maxheyderart.tumblr.com/

Contact Details
E-mail [email protected]
Discord MaxHeyderArt#7882
Skype maxheyderart
Twitter @MaxHeyderArt

I do not work for free or revshare at the moment.

About
My name is Max Heyder and I am a Freelance 2D and 3D Game Artist since 2012.
I love handpainted game art, that is why I have specialized in hand-painted styles for both 2D and 3D games.
My main style has a tendency to go towards cartoony and cute but I am pretty versatile and can do realism just as well.
If you want to know more about me, I added some more information about myself at the bottom of this post.
Some of my latest indie clients are: 2Awesome Studios(Dimension Drive), Studio Atma(Gravastar), Frogmind(unannounced), Golden Skull Studios and more.

Availability
Commission slots available.

Skills
Environment Art
>>Concept Art: sketch, colored sketch, rendered
>>2D Game Art: Tilesets(Isometric, Sidescroll, Top-Down), hand-painted sprites for: foliage, buildings, props and more.
>>3D Game Art: lowpoly modeling, handpainted textures

Requests & Rates
If you would like to request an estimate for a commission, please send me an e-mail including the following information:
>what kind of tasks do you want to commission? Concept Art: sketches, colored sketch, rendered; Illustration; Game Assets: Tilesets, Textures etc.
>asset list with comprehensive descriptions and if available concept sketches or reference images
>quality threshold reference (an image that serves as benchmark for the final quality of the commissioned art)
>technical specifications for the deliverables (resolution, file format etc.)
>if available: your dedicated budget
If you are interested but a bit unsure, I am willing to do a paid art test.

Selected images

Additional Info
As you can see from my portfolio, I am proficient in both, 2D and 3D, focused more on a cartoony style, however I am also able to work in a variety of styles. I am able to adapt and abide by predefined technical specifications as well as style sheets and documents.

I have worked for various indie games, the latest has been the award winning indie shmup Dimension Drive(http://store.steampowered.com/app/394430/) where I took the role as Lead Artist, defined the style through extensive concepting and visual prototyping. I also created the ingame models and textures for the spaceships and the modular environments.

In 2013, I have spent 5 months in a 3D Environment Art Outsourcing Studio in Seoul, South-Korea and worked on MU Legend (http://mulegend.webzen.com/en/beta/teaser) and other international projects. During my time there, I have learned industry workflows for modeling and texturing (both realistic and cartoony) and have improved my ability to deliver high quality within a limited time budget.

I can deliver both, concept artworks as well as final game assets and everything inbetween, ranging from texture art, 2D art, 2D icons, lowpoly game models, unity import & setup as well as complete modular and re-usable tilesets for both 2D and 3D environments. I love working together with Art-Directors and other artists as part of a process chain, but I can also work on my own based on a briefing.

I have studied and graduated(BA) in game design, specializing strongly on game art and concept art as well as digital game prototyping. I have worked on numerous games, vertical slices and prototypes, together with highly talented and very professional students under the direction of a great lineup of professors and teachers. I have participated in many gamejams, especially 8-hour mini gamejams to train my work speed.

I hope I could tell you a little bit about myself and get your interest in my work and person.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch with me.
I am looking forward to hearing from you.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2017, 11:09:43 PM by MaxHeyderArt » Logged

MaxHeyderArt
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2017, 11:01:15 AM »

I have finished another commission work.

I still have slots available for June.
More info about me and contact details can be found in the first post at the top of the page.

Here is the latest isometric commission I created for Raganas Adventures, an isometric RPG developed by Burve LTD.

To follow the game and its progress, please visit their Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/RaganasAdventures

For more information and progress shots of this particular piece, please visit my Artstation:
https://www.artstation.com/artwork/qdZyy

Have a great and successful week everyone!

-Max
« Last Edit: May 31, 2017, 11:37:15 PM by MaxHeyderArt » Logged

MaxHeyderArt
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2017, 08:09:57 AM »

I am available for commission again!  Wizard
I offer: Concept Art, 2D Game Art (Characters and Environments) and 3D lowpoly Game Art
Please get in touch if you are interested: [email protected]

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic