Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411597 Posts in 69387 Topics- by 58445 Members - Latest Member: YomiKu_0

May 08, 2024, 12:30:31 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGeneralThings that Suck
Pages: 1 ... 164 165 [166] 167 168 ... 178
Print
Author Topic: Things that Suck  (Read 339168 times)
Dr. Cooldude
« Reply #3300 on: June 12, 2013, 11:31:32 AM »

Can't wait for vacation, this stress is killing me...

To all men having a bad day. I had a very bad crash on my bike, and as a result my right testicle is bound to die. It is 3 times as big and bruised black. Not to mention the worst pain I ever experienced.

So whatever sucks, at least you still have 2 balls :p

Shit man, that must really hurt :/ hope you get well soon.
Kekskiller
« Reply #3301 on: June 12, 2013, 01:05:29 PM »

My condolences, I hope you don't get any phantom pain down there :/
However, manliness is not defined by number of balls but their material. If there's a testicle-targeting shootout you'll have a 50% higher chance of not getting mutilated (or 25% if the ball left will align properly).
Kekskiller
« Reply #3302 on: June 12, 2013, 01:06:59 PM »

Oh and maybe it'll make your dick look bigger because there's less other material Who, Me?
s0
o
Level 10

eurovision winner 2014

View Profile
« Reply #3303 on: June 12, 2013, 01:13:37 PM »

To all men having a bad day. I had a very bad crash on my bike, and as a result my right testicle is bound to die. It is 3 times as big and bruised black. Not to mention the worst pain I ever experienced.

ouch, i can't even imagine the pain you must be experiencing right now. hope you recover anyway and there won't be any further complications.

p.s. i'm having a bad day and this actually made me feel worse Sad

Eendhoorn
Level 6

Quak

View Profile
« Reply #3304 on: June 12, 2013, 01:21:56 PM »

Thanks for all the kind words, I really needed that. From what I've been told, the consequences are not that big. I'm still fertile, just have a bit less ammo. I'm just a bit scared of any additional damage. Fortunately the barrel itself still functions normally and without pain, but it's scary to see it all bruised black.
Only time will tell I guess.

I think the worst damage is mentally, I feel half a man and feel incredibly stupid for doing this to myself. The crash occurred on a jump (I practise a sport similiar to bmx). I was pretty hesitant of doing it at first, but decided to do it anyway. Arrrghh.

ouch, i can't even imagine the pain you must be experiencing right now. hope you recover anyway and there won't be any further complications.

p.s. i'm having a bad day and this actually made me feel worse Sad

Yeah it hurts pretty bad, but it's doable when I'm lying down. Sucks to be tied to the bed though.

Oh and maybe it'll make your dick look bigger because there's less other material Who, Me?
Well right now it's about as big as a baseball down there, so my peepee looks signigicantly smaller. Which makes it more uncomfortable to show it to the doctors :p
I did get a lubricated ball massage from the lady who did the scans though !

TPathuis
« Reply #3305 on: June 14, 2013, 06:38:10 AM »

Damn, just reading that made my crotch hurt a little. Hope you/everything down there recovers quickly.
:^)
Level 10

wat a hell

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3306 on: June 14, 2013, 05:57:08 PM »

ah my gosh. the size of a baseball?

do you have any pain meds? just thinking about that pain, ah man. I'd bet you'd almost wish you could just cut it off and get it over with. lordy.
Eendhoorn
Level 6

Quak

View Profile
« Reply #3307 on: June 15, 2013, 04:57:44 AM »

*beware: nasty speaking of genitalia below*

Yeah, I was not aware my body was able to swell up that big. Fortunately it's reduced to only being twice as big as normally now. The pain is not that bad when I just lie down and don't touch it. I am able to scream when it get's caught between my leg and boxershort though.

But today is the first day I can walk without feeling like dying, so hopefully recovery will be on it's way soon! My peepee's bruising has been spreading though, and it's started to look completly black/purple. So I'm gonna go to the hospital again just to make sure nothing's wrong.
I also had blood in my semen, but that's to.be expected I guess.

Ashkin
« Reply #3308 on: June 15, 2013, 05:25:27 AM »

blood in my semen
semen
... That must have been painful
Eendhoorn
Level 6

Quak

View Profile
« Reply #3309 on: June 15, 2013, 06:11:37 AM »

blood in my semen
semen
... That must have been painful
It was actually very enjoyable, but that might have been because I was unable to do anything with my peepee for a while :p
Just very scary to see.

Dr. Cooldude
« Reply #3310 on: June 15, 2013, 06:18:39 AM »

Man, I thought I've been through the worst kind of things. I hope you get well soon.
Conker534
« Reply #3311 on: June 23, 2013, 12:02:09 PM »

Being 18 with no license and jobless, with parents that tell me to get a job every hour.

;-; i'm trying dammit i've applied to like everywhere.
Player 3
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #3312 on: June 23, 2013, 01:20:03 PM »

Being 18 with no license and jobless, with parents that tell me to get a job every hour.

;-; i'm trying dammit i've applied to like everywhere.

Same case at twenty.
joseph ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #3313 on: June 23, 2013, 01:48:45 PM »

Aww you guys. That does suck. KEEP HUSTLING on game dev stuff while you look for jobs, even though it can be discouraging, because when you do land your grownup jobs you will long for the time you've got right now. Dont worry about the licenses, driving and shit is easy, you'll pick them up at some point when it's more convenient.

Player 3
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #3314 on: June 23, 2013, 03:47:02 PM »

Aww you guys. That does suck. KEEP HUSTLING on game dev stuff while you look for jobs, even though it can be discouraging, because when you do land your grownup jobs you will long for the time you've got right now. Dont worry about the licenses, driving and shit is easy, you'll pick them up at some point when it's more convenient.

• The jobs we can go to is severely limited by the fact we still can't drive.
  • We're pretty much at that "grown-up" part of life.
  • Good luck being that one-in-a-trillion guy who actually can make games for a living.

In other news of things that suck, I have just turned twenty. I remember being a silly seventeen-year-old first signing up. On the plus side, I think I now know what I want to make a career of: mobile and/or website/application development.

Here's another year closer to death.
Schrompf
Level 9

C++ professional, game dev sparetime

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3315 on: June 23, 2013, 04:01:33 PM »

So my freshly released game is mentioned in an indie blog video about freshly released games. And to showcase the game they use a video nearly two years old! Looks like shit, of course.

Snake World, multiplayer worm eats stuff and grows DevLog
Conker534
« Reply #3316 on: June 23, 2013, 06:08:52 PM »

• The jobs we can go to is severely limited by the fact we still can't drive.
  • We're pretty much at that "grown-up" part of life.
  • Good luck being that one-in-a-trillion guy who actually can make games for a living.

In other news of things that suck, I have just turned twenty. I remember being a silly seventeen-year-old first signing up. On the plus side, I think I now know what I want to make a career of: mobile and/or website/application development.

Here's another year closer to death.

i feel you
gimymblert
Level 10

The archivest master, leader of all documents

View Profile
« Reply #3317 on: June 23, 2013, 08:06:45 PM »

Physics engine that try to pass as collision engine and fuck your gameplay up, BUNDEM!

saibot216
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3318 on: June 27, 2013, 07:48:37 AM »

Having a doctor do a procedure with local anesthetic instead of general, making the procedure still the most painful thing in the world.

moi
Level 10

DILF SANTA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3319 on: June 27, 2013, 08:37:17 AM »

Having a doctor do a procedure on your private parts with anaesthetic cream, then having the anaesthesia wear off while you're riding the train back home.

subsystems   subsystems   subsystems
Pages: 1 ... 164 165 [166] 167 168 ... 178
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic