Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411588 Posts in 69386 Topics- by 58443 Members - Latest Member: Mansreign

May 06, 2024, 01:02:15 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid Work[FILLED] Sound Effects wanted for Adventure/RPG thief game
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [FILLED] Sound Effects wanted for Adventure/RPG thief game  (Read 1288 times)
Konidias
Level 4

View Profile WWW
« on: February 17, 2013, 01:30:21 AM »

I've started working on a fairly new project and I'm looking for some original and high quality sound effects.

The game plays much like a 16 bit RPG, so think of those types of sounds. Definitely not looking for 8 bit sounds or highly realistic sounds. Something in the middle.

As for the effects, they are mostly standard sounds such as footsteps, opening/closing doors or drawers/cabinets, movement noises, interface noises, picking up items, etc.

The game takes place in a present day setting, so expect some possible sounds from modern devices. Also need lock picking noises, safe dial turning noises, just typical noises for thief activities.

If you're interested, feel free to PM me here, or contact me by e-mail. Including links to samples of your work would be great.

[email protected]

I'm willing to discuss rates and I will deliver payment quickly. I also appreciate good communication. Thanks!
« Last Edit: February 21, 2013, 10:03:16 AM by Konidias » Logged

GavinHarrisonSounds
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2013, 01:53:23 AM »

Email sent!

Konidias
Level 4

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2013, 11:52:49 AM »

I'm still looking through e-mails and private messages. One thing I want to point out is that I'm really looking for good samples of sound effects. I'm getting a lot of responses with people showing me music tracks, and while this might show the quality of your work, it's not showing me the quality of your sound effects in particular.

So please provide some samples of sound effects! Also it would be great to include what rates you have and preferred method of payment.

Keep the applications coming. Smiley

jamiebell
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2013, 10:08:43 PM »

Sounds awesome Smiley going to send you an e-mail with some samples!

Edit: sent an e-mail! Looking forward to hearing from you :]
« Last Edit: February 18, 2013, 11:58:46 PM by jamiebell » Logged
drumwaves
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2013, 08:47:53 AM »

Just sent you a personal message.

Cheers, Beer!
JeremyCorbett
Level 0

www.jeremycorbett.co.uk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2013, 08:49:37 AM »

Hey, dropped you an email the other day, but in case you haven't received it I'll post here to voice my interest, and drop you a link to my showreel and portfolio Smiley

www.jeremycorbett.co.uk
Konidias
Level 4

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2013, 10:02:48 AM »

The position has been filled. Thanks for all the responses and quoting rates for me!

This community has a whole heck of a lot of sound talent. Smiley

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic