Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411579 Posts in 69386 Topics- by 58445 Members - Latest Member: Mansreign

May 05, 2024, 03:18:46 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsFREEDOM: Diegesis - v1h Released! (updated April 11, 2016)
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
Print
Author Topic: FREEDOM: Diegesis - v1h Released! (updated April 11, 2016)  (Read 16589 times)
Quicksand-T
Level 4

@Quicksand_T

View Profile WWW
« Reply #60 on: December 07, 2015, 10:31:35 PM »

I haven't posted here in a long time, but I've still been working hard on the game. Here is a picture of the latest level:

After this just one more level to go, then a long denouement and epilogue section, and the game is done!

QOG
Level 3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #61 on: December 20, 2015, 12:59:19 AM »

Looking good, glad to hear you're getting close-ish to completion.  Hand Thumbs Up Right
Quicksand-T
Level 4

@Quicksand_T

View Profile WWW
« Reply #62 on: January 02, 2016, 07:28:51 PM »

Thanks! It feels good.

Hmm, what could this be?

Maurycy
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #63 on: February 09, 2016, 07:58:41 AM »

Super happy you're still working on this! I admit I only played a little bit of it but I followed ThemsAllTook's LPs of the updates and I loved every moment of it.
Quicksand-T
Level 4

@Quicksand_T

View Profile WWW
« Reply #64 on: February 09, 2016, 07:48:37 PM »

Super happy you're still working on this! I admit I only played a little bit of it but I followed ThemsAllTook's LPs of the updates and I loved every moment of it.

Thanks! Not only am I still working on it, but I just finished the game tonight! Besides testing, tweaks, making the website and promo art, and so on.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2016, 11:39:57 PM by Quicksand-T » Logged

b∀ kkusa
Global Moderator
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 10, 2016, 10:30:12 AM »

Thanks! It feels good.

Hmm, what could this be?

what is this? it's hella scary
Quicksand-T
Level 4

@Quicksand_T

View Profile WWW
« Reply #66 on: February 12, 2016, 12:41:13 AM »

what is this? it's hella scary

It was a picture of the teaser trailer that I've been working on, but unfortunately something happened today and it might not see the light of day. It's all good though because the game itself is pretty much done.

Quicksand-T
Level 4

@Quicksand_T

View Profile WWW
« Reply #67 on: February 22, 2016, 08:46:23 PM »

The game is 99 percent done, I'm just doing bug testing and getting together all the extra-game materials. Like this poster/box art/whatever I made this past week:

ThemsAllTook
Administrator
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #68 on: February 22, 2016, 09:07:35 PM »

YAY! Looking forward to playing the finished product!

Quicksand-T
Level 4

@Quicksand_T

View Profile WWW
« Reply #69 on: February 28, 2016, 01:52:40 PM »

If anyone wants to play-test the full game for me I will PM you the link. ThemsAllTook, I would send it to you for more of your invaluable feedback but I'd like to be confident that your eventual full play-through of the game will be pretty much bug free.

alvarop
Level 9

ignorant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #70 on: March 03, 2016, 04:09:01 PM »

If anyone wants to play-test the full game for me I will PM you the link. ThemsAllTook, I would send it to you for more of your invaluable feedback but I'd like to be confident that your eventual full play-through of the game will be pretty much bug free.

Please, feel free to send me the link.

i make games that can only ever be played once on http://throwaway.fun
Overman
Level 0

Kid Genius

View Profile WWW
« Reply #71 on: March 03, 2016, 04:51:35 PM »

Send it to me. I'm an expert when it comes to invaluable feedback.

Genius game developer.
Me latest game: Rowan
http://www.overman-gaming.com
@OvermanGaming
Quicksand-T
Level 4

@Quicksand_T

View Profile WWW
« Reply #72 on: March 06, 2016, 03:52:41 PM »

I was having some issues with the NW.JS wrapper that the game runs in but now they should be fixed so I can send out the test build. Thanks!

nuuup
Level 0

@noodlenuuup

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 10, 2016, 04:21:56 PM »

Amazing! Really like the art style.

I make games! Check them out.
Quicksand-T
Level 4

@Quicksand_T

View Profile WWW
« Reply #74 on: March 11, 2016, 03:55:00 PM »

Thank you nuuup.

Teaser trailer is done! :D

Quicksand-T
Level 4

@Quicksand_T

View Profile WWW
« Reply #75 on: March 14, 2016, 05:23:43 PM »

Finishing up some final touches.

Tanner Fruit Fly
Level 0

Tanner sticks the pen up his nose.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #76 on: March 14, 2016, 07:02:35 PM »

It's always really interesting to see devs who make games like this, with sort of an "anti-game" aesthetic. Really cool stuff you've got here, especially your use of live-action footage for promotion of the game. I'll be keeping an eye on this project, for sure!

[Check out the "This Is Jim" book on Gumroad! Head over to my devlog for a discounted promo code Wink]
Quicksand-T
Level 4

@Quicksand_T

View Profile WWW
« Reply #77 on: March 14, 2016, 07:37:14 PM »

It's always really interesting to see devs who make games like this, with sort of an "anti-game" aesthetic. Really cool stuff you've got here, especially your use of live-action footage for promotion of the game. I'll be keeping an eye on this project, for sure!

Thanks!

Yeah, I thought the live-action trailer idea suited the sensibility of the game more. Anti-game, haha. And hopefully it will help show that this isn't actually a generic Mario clone despite being about that.

Peace Soft
Level 0

All magic is made from corn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #78 on: March 20, 2016, 07:17:18 PM »

I'm into this. I instantly trust any game that's willing to look this raw and cool. Will try the build in the OP and let you know what I think.
Quicksand-T
Level 4

@Quicksand_T

View Profile WWW
« Reply #79 on: March 20, 2016, 07:19:42 PM »

I'm into this. I instantly trust any game that's willing to look this raw and cool. Will try the build in the OP and let you know what I think.

Thanks! But you may as well wait, if all goes as planned I'm going to release the full game tomorrow.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic