Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411536 Posts in 69382 Topics- by 58438 Members - Latest Member: isabel.adojo

May 02, 2024, 01:43:30 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborations2d vector/flash artist needed!!(steampunk game)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: 2d vector/flash artist needed!!(steampunk game)  (Read 663 times)
kraed
Level 1

View Profile
« on: June 26, 2013, 08:46:05 AM »

Greetings to all developers, designers, programers and artists. I have been investing some time to a game concept i wish to see developed and have been able to test the basic mechanics on a very simple prototype. For the next step i wish to ellaborate a second prototype, a more solid base for the proyect. The aim of the second prototype would be working the kinks out in terms of mechanics and get closer to the actual look and feel, a solid proof of concept. The game is a 2d sidescrolling adventure with simple rpg mechanics such as quests, a very visual concept, quite atmospheric, revolving around a town in need of salvaging. It features a compelling story involving many concepts of Jungian psychology and a quircky, ambient electro swing/nujazz soundtrack. The aesthetics will follow a mixture steam/clockpunk culture, hand-drawn art and 2d vector/flash semi-cartoonish look. I hope to team up with a dedicated artist which feels he or she can bring this proyect forward since i cannot work all areas like i have been doing.

If you consider your talent could be of help, do contact me!
[email protected]

My work as far as art goes, simple mockups of some ideas.
--------

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic