Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411539 Posts in 69383 Topics- by 58439 Members - Latest Member: isabel.adojo

May 02, 2024, 07:46:56 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsProgrammer seeks artist for Zelda like adventure game collab
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Programmer seeks artist for Zelda like adventure game collab  (Read 719 times)
nickgravelyn
« on: June 28, 2013, 07:54:14 PM »

I'm looking for a pixel artist who'd be interested in collaborating with me on my adventure game, Shipwreck. I have a quick posting up on my website but the short version is that I have the game moving along nicely but need an artist partner to come in and drive the artistic style and help with story and level design. It's more than just a contract for pixel art, because I really want someone who wants to be a bigger part of the game than just making sprites I put on a list. While the core game concept is figured out, there is still a lot of room to evolve the setting and story of the island.

If you're local to Redmond/Seattle it's a perk so we can work together, but I'd be willing to work remotely with the right candidate. If this sounds interesting, check out the details and use the email link provided there to get in touch.

Thanks!  Coffee
nickgravelyn
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2013, 04:39:06 PM »

Thanks for all the emails. I've found someone to help out on the project so I'm no longer looking for an artist. Smiley
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic