Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411539 Posts in 69383 Topics- by 58439 Members - Latest Member: isabel.adojo

May 02, 2024, 07:33:10 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborations[WANTED / PAID] 2D Game beginner Artist
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [WANTED / PAID] 2D Game beginner Artist  (Read 595 times)
arks
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: August 03, 2013, 04:30:30 PM »

Hello,

You are beginner? You are looking for a talented and creative iOS game developer to work with? I need you

I am currently finishing a 2D IOS game. Most of the graphics have been completed, meanwhile I need a 2D game artist to do 4 more backgrounds
The background is very simple to do, I can provide with the one I did for the first level.

I need more a really motivated artist to work with. I have seen lots of talented and professional artists on this forum but the work is more for a beginner who wants to work on his first project.

The idea is to offer a beginner the chance to start a new adventure and to build a new team for future projects (mine or yours)
The work will be paid few dollars (fixed rate, paypal payment) (sorry I am not a billionaire  ..not yet) , no royalties, all assets must be submitted under CCA license and the artist will be credited in the game of course. ONLY full original work are accepted

Please contact me at [email protected], all beginners (or professional) are accepted but I need to see few of your original work.

Waiting for candidates

Thanks.

Regards
Francois
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic