Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411566 Posts in 69386 Topics- by 58444 Members - Latest Member: darkcitien

May 04, 2024, 07:06:51 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsPROJECT "UNKNOWN NAME" First person episode based horror game.
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: PROJECT "UNKNOWN NAME" First person episode based horror game.  (Read 693 times)
Vurb
Level 0

Vurb (game developer)

View Profile
« on: September 25, 2012, 05:33:26 PM »

Hey guys, i know i just started a new works in progress thread a month or so ago, but since then ive put that project to the side. For a few weeks i've been working on a new project. A first person horror game, based in episodes, kinda like the walking dead game, for example. This is something I wanted to do in the past but I finally found a project that I think would work well with episodes.

The game includes a talking companion/guy talking form the intercom throughout the game. I already have a really good voice actor lined up, and we've starting working bits and pieces out already.

The theme ill post later. (closer to first episode release)

Release date for episode 1, im shooting for the end of October, close to Halloween. (this year)

Each episode will most likely have roughly 20 minutes play time. It will depend on the episode though.

Ill probally sell each one for $1.99 or somewhere around that price point.

The name im still working on, as of now I have a few ideas, (ROSE THORN) (ECO FEARSOME) (FLORA FAUNA) (THE GREENERY)

So that's the gist of it for now, its a tight deadline but being episode based, I think I can pull it off in time.
There is some early screenshots below, some old some new. And also let me know what you guys think of the names, or if you have any ideas.

Thanks.

No the weapon is not finished. And no this is not a finished part/area of the game.

Also how do the textures look?
« Last Edit: September 26, 2012, 05:48:17 AM by Vurb » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic