Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411630 Posts in 69393 Topics- by 58447 Members - Latest Member: sinsofsven

May 12, 2024, 04:19:30 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborations[Looking for members] Got nothing to work on? Check this out.
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [Looking for members] Got nothing to work on? Check this out.  (Read 753 times)
hezekiah1163
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: September 05, 2016, 07:26:29 PM »

Hi I am Hezekiah, the CEO of Three Ice Studios. Me and my team are working on this great project called "Winter Island".

It takes place inside of an alternate universe in the year 3005, where all of the wilderness and environments are in a constant deep freeze all year around. The game will feature many things such as minigames, achievements, plenty of roleplaying styled content, exploration, futuristic concepts, places to go, parties, fighting, and so much more all while the player is engaged in a winter wonderland around them.

There is more info on our website over at threeicestudios.x10host.com.

So far we have prototypes being worked on, terrain assets, models, scripts, and 15+ people that work with us and support us.

A 2D sprite artist.

A social Media manager

And an experienced individual who Is willing to co-lead/organize the project with us.

If anyone is interested, please send over an email to [email protected]

Note: We only work with dedicated people and are serious about bringing this project to life. 

Thanks and have a nice day.

-Hezekiah
haakonre
TIGBaby

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2016, 03:21:36 AM »

Hey! Are you guys at Three Ice Studios in need of a composer/sound designer?
If so, hook me up!

My Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/haakonre/dawn-y-2808

-HÃ¥kon
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic