Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411621 Posts in 69391 Topics- by 58447 Members - Latest Member: sinsofsven

May 10, 2024, 08:12:54 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsProgrammer looking for artist to partner with for competitive multiplayer game
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Programmer looking for artist to partner with for competitive multiplayer game  (Read 405 times)
Orionark
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: December 06, 2016, 07:02:07 AM »

I have a near gameplay-complete prototype built for a physics-based competitive multiplayer game (think Rocket League) and I'm looking for an artist to partner with to drive art direction for the game. I intend to outsource the production art and pay for it with my own funds, but I'm not an artist, and could use some help defining an art style and working with contractors on producing final assets. The setting will be sci-fi for gameplay reasons, but I have no preconceived style that I'm looking for, so you would have free reign to develop whatever style you'd like.

I'm a server and gameplay programmer by trade and work at a AAA developer, but this is something I've been working on in my own time. My role in this would be client and server programming and level design. If anyone is interested, I'll trade you a prototype download key on Itch.io for your portfolio. It is a multiplayer game though, so you'll have to play with me and possibly others. Smiley

This would be unpaid until I either secure funding or we put something together that looks good enough to do an EA release or Kickstarter campaign. I should emphasize that I'm looking for a partner in this, so you will get paid what and when I get paid.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic