Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411621 Posts in 69391 Topics- by 58447 Members - Latest Member: sinsofsven

May 11, 2024, 02:50:16 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborations[Profit Share]Looking for an artist/designer to collaborate on a mobile game
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [Profit Share]Looking for an artist/designer to collaborate on a mobile game  (Read 637 times)
carlospidox
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: December 13, 2016, 12:30:12 PM »

Hi! I decided to get back to game development, and, for my first project I would like to finish a mobile game that I made for a  school project a long time ago. You can check the game here: https://caralho.itch.io/smartphone-prototype

Note that the prototype was rushed and it lacks a lot, so I want to do a full remake of it. I too, have more old projects and ideas that we can work on.

I'm looking for an artist/designer to work as a duo, and we can share the profit on the game, and maybe future games if we get along!

About me:
My name is Carlos Pedroso I'm 18 years old and was born in Portugal. I work on games has a hobby but now I'm looking to start working on them in a more serious matter. I do mostly programming and designing but take in mind that I'm still an amateur. I can work with Unity and GameMaker: Studio. I have some experience with C, C#, PHP, MYSQL, HTML, CSS, JAVASCRIPT.

Thanks for reading and I hope to work with you!

Grhyll
Level 2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2016, 11:56:29 PM »

Not an artist at all, but I just wanted to say that your game is quite fun and already looks very nice!

Programmer at The Game Bakers
3-50.net
Current project: oQo
carlospidox
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2016, 02:59:06 AM »

Thank you for your positive and kind feedback!

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic