Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411654 Posts in 69395 Topics- by 58451 Members - Latest Member: Monkey Nuts

May 15, 2024, 01:34:13 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallForum IssuesArchived subforums (read only)CreativeThe old game thread
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: The old game thread  (Read 1394 times)
BoxedLunch
« on: March 31, 2011, 11:19:40 AM »

just post your some of your older games, screenshots, videos, whatever.

I'll go first

R0B0 W4LK 2

This was my third game i had created, and i'm still pretty fond of it. It was a really hard maze game that involved guiding a robot through a lab, volcano, toxic waste dump, and a government building. It turned out pretty great. I still have it, but i need to track it down. For now, here's an old trailer i had made of it.

I have some more, but i don't have my old flash drive that had them on it. so i need to find it first.
Blodyavenger
Level 3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2011, 06:09:46 AM »

Ok, here I go!

First I'm going to show you my very first game I've made called "Azeroth Catching". It was about 6 years ago when World of Warcraft came out. You were simply collecting pumpkins and apples nothing more nothing less. Game was done in Delphi (using image boxes to display graphics  Cheesy)

Second game was Tower Defense that I did for the final project on high school. I created that using Delphi and glScene (openGL library for Delphi) and I went into details of it's failure in other topic somewhere.

If I look back at those it's kinda funny but in the same moment it feels very nice because those were actualy my first steps into game development Smiley

Christoffer
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2011, 08:11:03 AM »

Unfinished platformer for old EGP with the theme '10 seconds'.

Unfinished AGBIC entry based on the cartridge 'Brain Damage'.

WIP of a game called World's End.

Experimental shooter with visuals inspired by information graphics.

Multiplayer iPad prototype.

Wow, that felt pretty good. Sometimes you forget how much work you've done. I think I'll be back with more screens laters.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic