Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411560 Posts in 69384 Topics- by 58443 Members - Latest Member: junkmail

May 03, 2024, 04:14:44 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid WorkNeed hard working artist for online RPG (tight deadline)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Need hard working artist for online RPG (tight deadline)  (Read 1878 times)
wg/funstorm
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: November 27, 2012, 02:53:42 PM »

I desperately need a hard working artist for an online RPG I'm working on.

The Game: is about teaming up with others to conquer randomly generated dungeons. It's made in Flash. Currently you can walk around with other players, enter a basic randomly generated dungeon and use a couple abilities on enemies that fight back. It looks like this...

Deadline: I'm making this for the Epic Playerio Flash Game Contest, so the game needs to be complete by mid February.

About You: I realize I'm on a ridiculously tight schedule... the most important thing is that I need someone who can start right away and do a minimum of 10 hours / week, even throughout most of the holidays (with a day off here & there for family of course). Also please don't be a jerk.

Art Style: I am open to pixel or vector. I am open to fantasy or steam punk or your suggestion for theme. Due to the tight deadline I prefer a style that is fast to produce.. I think Realm of the Mad God is a good reference for something that looks great but also doesn't take forever to make.

Assets Required: I have kept scope to a minimum. I need...
- A basic town with a couple shops and job board for quests.
- A dungeon set that works with the procedural generation and can be recolored for increased difficulty / variation.
- 3 animated player classes. Possibly with a little customization?
- Some animated monsters that can be recolored for increased difficulty / variation.
- Attack effects.
- UI / Menus

So basically this means: 2 weeks for a town + dungeon, 2 weeks for players, 2 weeks for monsters, 2 weeks effects, 1 week UI, 1 week polish.

Compensation: An even share of revenue AND to sweeten the deal, I am also prepared to negotiate an advance on the revenue split to be paid at development milestones so you have a guaranteed minimum income. But I cannot afford much... it's coming out of my personal savings so thinks hundreds, not thousands.

About Me: I finish what I start. I work hard. I work fast. I communicate frequently. I'm a nice guy, but not a pushover. Here's some of my previous games...
- Siege Knight (just finished and being put up for sale)
- Treasure Sweeper
-

-

Interested? Questions? Feedback? Get in touch or leave a comment!
« Last Edit: November 29, 2012, 07:10:04 AM by wg/funstorm » Logged

tiopalada
Level 0

Omae wa mou shindeiru.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2012, 07:40:35 PM »

PM sent  Noir
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic