Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411603 Posts in 69388 Topics- by 58445 Members - Latest Member: gravitygat

May 08, 2024, 01:11:42 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperAudioDeals and group buys
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Deals and group buys  (Read 980 times)
Triplefox
Level 9

View Profile WWW
« on: April 18, 2010, 02:34:15 PM »

There's always more gear to buy, and everyone likes saving money Hand Money LeftBig LaffHand Money Left This is meant to be a software-focused thread, but if there's a really good hardware deal you see, go ahead and post it.

IK Multimedia is currently running a group buy on Sampletank 2 expansions through May 31st. You don't need to own Sampletank, you get the full engine and the "XT" sampleset with an expansion purchase. It's an excellent value: $50 for the first expansion set, and then additional ones depending on how many other people participate in the buy - and you get to pick which ones. It's at 3:1 right now and on course to reach 5:1, or even 6:1. Plus you can stack your purchases, so if you have a budget of $200-$300 you could potentially snag their entire library(30 sets of about 1gb each).

AudioMIDI runs a revolving door of deals - some are good, others mediocre. Right now they're holding a 4/$20 (normally 1/$50) allowing you choose among 10 of the R.A.W. loop libraries, and an upgrade deal on the "Gold Edition" R.A.W. You can demo the sounds here. I should point out that both these loops and the Sampletank ones are from Sonic Reality, so they probably have some overlap.

Producerloops is running a sale on a broad array of products - mostly loops - through April 30th.

Sonalksis has put a whopper of a discount on their entire plugin suite(from $2910 to $699) through April 25th. They also have deals on smaller portions of the suite in the $125-300 range.

The KVR Marketplace forum has a lot of deal news, as well as people selling software licenses. I picked up most of the deals listed here from threads there.

hyperduck
Level 10

Music and Noises

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2010, 02:06:54 AM »

Awesome, will grab this after my exams!

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic