Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411597 Posts in 69387 Topics- by 58445 Members - Latest Member: YomiKu_0

May 08, 2024, 12:44:28 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsProject Enigma
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Project Enigma  (Read 503 times)
Nibble
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: September 22, 2013, 11:17:50 PM »

---Story

This is going to be my first Game. It is entitled "Enigma". The game was made when we were at High school, having the latest (at that time) game console which was PS1. Turn based games was our type and we would draw stages, maps, enemies, characters of our own on a scratch paper. Gathering all information we had, we came up with Enigma.

After several years at our age now, we forgot about enigma. While cleaning some stuff, my friend found Enigma and we reviewed it together having fun and laughs at our past hobby.

I thought of an Idea that would help achieve the dream we had during childhood days and make it a real game. I studied programming and my friend would be finishing the story. Another friend would make the art (she is a very good artist) and also the sprites.

---The Project

Enigma is a game conceptualized 10 years ago and drawn from scratch papers.

It will be developed and presented into a 2-Dimensioned RPG game with turn based battle system.

It features many different recruitable characters each has different skills, combos, stories and battle arts.

There is also a boss in every storyline you are involved in which each boss will give your character and your recruits a higher power that is called "Rage Mode".

We are very fortunate to have an artist who likes to draw animes that would fit the look on our characters in Enigma.

Help us make Enigma!  Smiley
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic