Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411576 Posts in 69386 Topics- by 58444 Members - Latest Member: darkcitien

May 05, 2024, 06:45:50 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsPrehistoric Survival Game [Need a name!]
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Prehistoric Survival Game [Need a name!]  (Read 733 times)
methozoid
Level 0

View Profile
« on: January 31, 2013, 06:57:23 AM »

Hello devs!

My project is a survival, explorer game set in the prehistoric times. As in almost every survival game, your goal is not to die, hunt, make new equipment. The game will feature some RPG elements, like skills, specializations, and quests to improve the game's fun-level. There will be villages, where you can sell, or trade your items, and the game will feature a "cave-house builder" where you can build your cave, place chests, pots, and drop some furniture (like bed, or a place for a campfire)

For the graphics, I think I will use 16x16 tiles, and sprites for the characters, npcs. Maybe I'll upgrade the graphics after I released the game.

Btw, if an artist is interested in the project, I'm looking forward to one, to help me making the tiles, and graphics ^^ Smiley

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

DevLog #1 31/01/13:

I made a simple map, and implemented the pathfinding. The control will be a click-to-move system, with a right-click dropdown menu. Next things is making a basic UI with hunger, thirst, healthness, then making a day-night cycle system, and moving to the dropdown menu.

Image 1

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic