Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411581 Posts in 69386 Topics- by 58445 Members - Latest Member: Mansreign

May 05, 2024, 08:10:42 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallHitlers Must Die! (beta video)
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Hitlers Must Die! (beta video)  (Read 6012 times)
mark
Level 7

not actually fat, just posing.

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2009, 02:26:10 PM »

Oh that looks insanely awesome!

I call it the KittenPunisher.

My lisp code told me to leave.
Syrion
Level 9

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2010, 05:46:16 AM »

I know this is a big necropost, but I just remembered this and thought I should say that I'm still very much looking forward to it, if it's still in development. I understand that Super Meat Boy is the priority, but I hope this is not forgotten Smiley At least from the looks of it, I think this could even very well stand on its own, instead of being part of a collection.

Ikiki Games Gallery - Nikujin & Co., the collected works featured in full-motion colour video!
mark
Level 7

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 10, 2010, 04:55:04 AM »

I am anticipating the whole of No Quarter, but I must say, I've played the demo on v-sides so many times...it's pretty awesome.

Any news on if this will be out before or after SMB, are you (Edmund) even working on this or is all the art done?

deathtotheweird
« Reply #23 on: May 11, 2010, 01:23:55 AM »

Holy hell I never knew there was a demo on V-sides. I played when it was released but totally missed it. It's pretty hard but very fun. I at least played it 16 times (mostly dying) just now. Yikes.
hyperduck
Level 10

Music and Noises

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: May 11, 2010, 05:29:32 AM »

Sorry for being a nab but is there an available link to this demo? If it's the video demo nevermind, I have watched all of them. I want to touch this game. With my fingers.

mark
Level 7

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 11, 2010, 06:13:08 AM »

Sorry for being a nab but is there an available link to this demo? If it's the video demo nevermind, I have watched all of them. I want to touch this game. With my fingers.

It's on v-sides, it's playable, it's pretty good.

Oh and it takes a gamepad and entering the konami code.

Syrion
Level 9

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 11, 2010, 07:14:50 AM »

Whaat, there's actually a Hitlers Must Die! demo?! I also just played the two V-Sides demo games yesterday and thought they were nice, but even a hidden HMD demo right in there!

It's really cool, and the controls are a lot simpler than I thought they would be.

See here:
[...] if you're wondering/didn't know how to play the one Hitlers Must Die! level in No Quarter: V-Sides you have to enter the Konami Code with a gamepad while Cryptic Sea fades in and out at the beginning.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2010, 07:22:50 AM by MisterX » Logged

Ikiki Games Gallery - Nikujin & Co., the collected works featured in full-motion colour video!
hyperduck
Level 10

Music and Noises

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: May 11, 2010, 07:51:39 AM »

Ahh see it kept picking up my X button on my xbox360 controller as B.. but i got it! Lovely!

Thanks for the help guys, that demo is sweeeeet! Loving the DannyB tunes aswell, always.

sugarbeard
Level 5

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: May 11, 2010, 08:51:07 AM »

This looks absolutely fantabulous!

Edmund
Back in Black
Level 3

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 06, 2010, 11:22:41 PM »

I am anticipating the whole of No Quarter, but I must say, I've played the demo on v-sides so many times...it's pretty awesome.

Any news on if this will be out before or after SMB, are you (Edmund) even working on this or is all the art done?

Sadly no, NQ is currently in limbo after i left Cryptic Sea.
I dont think ill ever work there again so i doubt it will get released.

sucks because i think HMD had a lot of potential and it was one of my favorite ideas...
namre
« Reply #30 on: June 07, 2010, 12:31:26 AM »

Love the fluid movement. Especially the different ways that you can play the game. Reminds me of the Hitman Series, really.

But yeah, I think it would be nice it there would be more enemy variety. Wink

Looking forward to this game!
deathtotheweird
« Reply #31 on: June 07, 2010, 01:03:25 AM »

Didn't you just see Edmunds comment? He left Cryptic Sea..so, no more hitlers must die.
Oddball
Level 10

David Williamson

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: June 07, 2010, 01:46:44 AM »

I was looking forward to not only HMD but some of the other games too. That is a real downer if it's never going to see the light of day. Hand Thumbs Down Left Sad

namre
« Reply #33 on: June 07, 2010, 01:58:51 AM »

Didn't you just see Edmunds comment? He left Cryptic Sea..so, no more hitlers must die.

Oh, I must have overlooked it. That's sad >.<
mark
Level 7

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 07, 2010, 02:42:43 AM »

Cry

Nate Kling
Pixelhead
Level 9

Caliber9

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: June 07, 2010, 05:06:44 AM »

I was looking forward to this game as well.  Also, you guys kept saying you could get the demo on the v sides demo so I searched v sides and I almost joined some terrible second life type gaming site (www.vside.com) just to play the game.  I was wondering why they would hide their demo in such a weird place. But I found it now and am about to play! Well, hello there!

Supermini_man
« Reply #36 on: June 07, 2010, 01:55:30 PM »

It's so sad that the full game will never be finished. The concept was so awesome, it didnt deserved to die. Cry
Oddball
Level 10

David Williamson

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: June 07, 2010, 02:51:24 PM »

What are the legals over the IP? Is there a chance that one party might be able to salvage the project without the other? Or is it a bit of a legal mess?

Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic