Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411558 Posts in 69384 Topics- by 58443 Members - Latest Member: junkmail

May 03, 2024, 12:12:44 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsEscape the Cave - Puzzle game for Mobile Devices
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Escape the Cave - Puzzle game for Mobile Devices  (Read 1279 times)
Dxu1994
Level 0

View Profile
« on: January 28, 2014, 06:04:44 AM »

Hi everyone, I'd like to introduce a new game I've been developing recently entitled Escape the Cave for Android and iOS.

Current iOS Link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/escape-the-cave/id720935824?ls=1&mt=8

Supported Platforms:
  • Android (in development)
  • iOS (released)

Developed using:
  • Android: (LibGDX)
  • iOS: (Cocos2D)

Drawing your way out of a dark maze is about as simple as it gets, but when you have disappearing obstacles, keys to collect, traps that disappear and moving obstacles you get one seriously tricky puzzle game.

With hundreds of levels to beat this game is guaranteed to entertain you for a great deal of time.

Are you up to the challenge?

Game Features:
- Packed levels to beat, each with a different and unique challenge!
- Simple gameplay, this game is great for casual gamers or even the serious gamers out there!
- Universal: This game will support all devices.
- Scoring system: Try and get better than your friends or your previous scores on levels!

So without further ado, I'll present some screenshots:

And also if you have an iPhone you can see the current version of the iOS version at
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/escape-the-cave/id720935824?ls=1&mt=8 , Android is currently WIP but will be released shortly so if you have an iPhone you can get a sneak peek! Smiley

Thank you for reading and please leave suggestions and comments!
oodavid
Level 8

Discombobulate!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2014, 06:50:32 AM »

Followed and awaiting the Android version, screenshots look great though

Button up! - Out on Android and iOS

latest release: 13th March 2015
Dxu1994
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2014, 09:09:03 AM »

Thanks, yep, I'm currently developing the Android version with LibGDX, should be available very soon, just working out some kinks etc./
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic