Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411561 Posts in 69384 Topics- by 58443 Members - Latest Member: junkmail

May 03, 2024, 04:40:35 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsRecruiting - Bot Deathmatch Online
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Recruiting - Bot Deathmatch Online  (Read 501 times)
Qunit
Level 0

Concept artist & Graphic Designer

View Profile WWW
« on: January 30, 2014, 11:47:26 AM »

Hi all  Beer!

my name is Yaron Granot, 26 and i'm an independent game developer & graphics\animations\art designer.
Recently, i published a retro-puzzle-arcade game called Neon-ball, check it out!
here's a link:
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/624404

I have been working on this idea i had for some time now, about a simple platformer-deathmatch that is high-paced, full of weapons and destruction and most important - will be online for multiplayer deathmatchs.

Basically, you control a bot that can collect various weapons and upgrades, and fight through dynamic surroundings as you try to destroy all the other bots.
You control the bot with the arrowkeys - left & right for movement, up & down for aim (worms style) and spacebar for jet-pack.
 Crazy
 Hand Shake Left

This is a game for people who loved Liero, GTA2 deathmatch, Unreal Tournament etc...
Lots of mayhem, lots of shooting, and lots of action - all in heavy-tech hardcore style  Gentleman 

here is a very early export of some of the bot animations with sound and even the bg music:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXf16-8us4w&feature=youtu.be
and some testing i made with very simple tools (dont mind the mouse-aiming):

I'm a visuals-guy myself, and with me r 2 sound department dudes who take care of the SFX and the composting.
I need a programmer, who have full ability to make a 2D side scroller, for up to 4 players in a multiplayer server.
I'm used to export animation with PNG sequence (not vector), so there is that...

Have a look, and if you think this can make u stay awake at nights - [email protected]

Cheers  Coffee

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic