Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411526 Posts in 69381 Topics- by 58437 Members - Latest Member: GlitchyPSI

May 02, 2024, 02:10:30 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGeneralMovies
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 87
Print
Author Topic: Movies  (Read 175045 times)
Squid Party
Level 5

Oh hi mark.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #360 on: July 24, 2012, 10:32:09 AM »

yeah that is the only thing I am worried about, it looks like they could have replaced acting with action and made a love letter to the Transformers series. Damn Michael bay to hell! Mock Anger

[img]http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r527/Daniel_Sharman/areyouonyourperiod.gif[img/]
Erinock
« Reply #361 on: July 24, 2012, 09:02:51 PM »

Has anyone seen the dark knight rises yet? Undecided
people got shot watching it, no thanks.
I hope you're kidding.

Im not: http://www.indianexpress.com/news/batman-shooting-gunman-kills-12-at-us-dark-knight-screening/977073/
ink.inc
« Reply #362 on: July 24, 2012, 09:06:18 PM »

getting shot does not generally have transitive properties
Blademasterbobo
Level 10

dum

View Profile
« Reply #363 on: July 24, 2012, 09:09:08 PM »

It's entertaining until you realize about how absurd and asinine the plot really is. I felt pretty much the same way about Prometheus.

nowhere near as bad as prometheus.

it was a really good movie.

prometheus was a piece of shit.

Hand Point Left Hand Shake Left Hand Thumbs Down Left Hand Thumbs Up Left Bro Fist Left Hand Metal Left Toast Left Hand Fork Left Hand Money Left Hand Clap Hand Any Key Tiger Hand Joystick Hand Pencil Hand Money Right Hand Knife Right Toast Right Hand Metal Right Bro Fist Right Hand Thumbs Up Right Hand Thumbs Down Right Hand Shake Right Hand Point Right
Tanner
Level 10

MMPHM *GULP*

View Profile WWW
« Reply #364 on: July 24, 2012, 09:14:54 PM »

That wasn't what I was talking about.

Erinock
« Reply #365 on: July 25, 2012, 03:17:30 AM »

I usually don't confirm to societies fads, I was never really a batman lover. He is badass but personally I would like to spend my time on something else. But this one your talking about looks decent, so I may get around to watching it.
Squid Party
Level 5

Oh hi mark.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #366 on: July 25, 2012, 05:28:38 AM »

It's entertaining until you realize about how absurd and asinine the plot really is. I felt pretty much the same way about Prometheus.

what was so bad about it? I thought it looked good Concerned

[img]http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r527/Daniel_Sharman/areyouonyourperiod.gif[img/]
ink.inc
« Reply #367 on: July 25, 2012, 08:51:07 AM »

I usually don't confirm to societies fads, I was never really a batman lover. He is badass but personally I would like to spend my time on something else. But this one your talking about looks decent, so I may get around to watching it.

That's not what he's talking about either.
cystem glitch
Level 2

wack

View Profile
« Reply #368 on: July 25, 2012, 10:29:20 AM »

Prometheus looked amazing (was beautiful), and even had some interesting ideas somewhere buried in the core - but the actual story, things the characters said and did, the actual content of the movie was garbage. Very poorly written and executed. Not because of the performances of the actors mind you, just what they were given to do and how they were directed to do it

You told me, never to limit myself to one style...to use any move that works...TO KEEP AN OPEN MIND!
Squid Party
Level 5

Oh hi mark.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #369 on: July 25, 2012, 11:44:49 AM »

Sounds like a problem of the old alien movies (I know it was an indirect prequel)

Tanner
Level 10

MMPHM *GULP*

View Profile WWW
« Reply #370 on: July 25, 2012, 11:50:05 AM »

No, the first two movies did not have these problems. The later ones did.

moi
Level 10

DILF SANTA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #371 on: July 25, 2012, 12:21:01 PM »

have you idiots actually watched the first alien movie? THAT was a real piece of garbage

I think it was a typo, he meant to write "bobo is full of shit"
that makes more logical sense

subsystems   subsystems   subsystems
Squid Party
Level 5

Oh hi mark.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #372 on: July 25, 2012, 12:38:31 PM »

No, the first two movies did not have these problems. The later ones did.

Yeah thats what I meant, I own the anthology and I thought 1 was great, 2 is one of my favourite movies ever, 3 is okay, its incredibly bland though and 4 is bad to be honest, it could have been so much better, I had the extended cut of it... I wish it could of been over quicker.

Nix
« Reply #373 on: July 25, 2012, 06:35:06 PM »

The Frisco Kid

Really enjoyable and not very demanding and it has Gene Wilder and Harrison Ford together which was awesome
Blademasterbobo
Level 10

dum

View Profile
« Reply #374 on: July 25, 2012, 07:02:13 PM »

prometheus is pretty and fun to watch i suppose but it's incredibly stupid, disjointed, and... disappointing

Hand Point Left Hand Shake Left Hand Thumbs Down Left Hand Thumbs Up Left Bro Fist Left Hand Metal Left Toast Left Hand Fork Left Hand Money Left Hand Clap Hand Any Key Tiger Hand Joystick Hand Pencil Hand Money Right Hand Knife Right Toast Right Hand Metal Right Bro Fist Right Hand Thumbs Up Right Hand Thumbs Down Right Hand Shake Right Hand Point Right
Level 8

View Profile
« Reply #375 on: July 26, 2012, 12:46:17 AM »

Yes I saw Prometheus, it is quite crap. Best part definitely was the first few minutes. That what good sci-fi should be; mysterious, without direct answers. Rest of the movie was everything but that, just straightforward western California shit.

Moon was good, but more I have liked Zardoz, Logan's Run, Quiet Earth, Silent Running, Space: 1999...

Squid Party
Level 5

Oh hi mark.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #376 on: July 26, 2012, 12:48:18 AM »

After reading these comments, I dont think I will be watching prometheus

Blademasterbobo
Level 10

dum

View Profile
« Reply #377 on: July 26, 2012, 12:55:55 AM »

Yes I saw Prometheus, it is quite crap. Best part definitely was the first few minutes. That what good sci-fi should be; mysterious, without direct answers. Rest of the movie was everything but that, just straightforward western California shit.

Moon was good, but more I have liked Zardoz, Logan's Run, Quiet Earth, Silent Running, Space: 1999...

it was "mysterious" in that it posed a million questions and answered 0 of them

pendleton
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #378 on: July 26, 2012, 06:30:03 AM »

MIB3, Modern Times. Waiting for The Hobbit.

I AM NOT A MORON!
and sorry for my poor English :/
Nix
« Reply #379 on: July 26, 2012, 06:32:06 AM »

I watched the Matrix again and every time I do the phiolosphy becomes more tiresome and the action scenes more demanding. I dunno...
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 87
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic