Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411589 Posts in 69386 Topics- by 58443 Members - Latest Member: Mansreign

May 07, 2024, 01:19:23 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsBlind Symphony
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Blind Symphony  (Read 1371 times)
DRAgame
Level 0

View Profile
« on: August 20, 2012, 07:13:02 AM »

Name: Blind Symphony

Genre: Hardcore Platformer
Developer: DRAgame
Artist: RayVell  (For more information visit this: http://raitatsu.deviantart.com/gallery/
Music Composer: Vladimir Karnauh
Release Date: Unknown
English Translation: Viral

Description: My new project, it’s hardcore platformer but with one nuance  ,the main hero is blind. We will need to create as much as possible noise in game to see though something, because our hero can be guided only on sounds. If we simply stand in, there will be only a black emptiness on the screen , if move that sounds of steps will shine for you the next objects and surfaces. Traps… Oh, we can’t see the traps, but the many of them create noise, so you can’t foresee. To shine the road for yourself and see a hole earlier than there the our blind hero will fall, we can throw a soundwave ball which will bounce aside from everything and to create any knocks.  You can call a humming-bird, who will chirp and shine for you a part of area. The hero have a "Ultrasonic whistle", thing which hear only for animals. With this you can cause bark of dogs , they will illuminate your way. Lives, balls and birdies are limited. For each completed level they refill up. So ,if you will spend less bonuses in the first level, that will be in the second.

Development:
Development started recently. In the future the graphics will be redrawn again, points which will be added for everything (For each moment, when you open a small square of the map, for each passable trap, the found dog and etc.). After each level you can buy bonuses which will be expensive. Especially save (Yeah, it will be necessary to earn for one save). If you lost all your lives, you will return to the moment of your save ,then he will be destroyed. There won't help a Copy/Paste since possibility of loading save will be considered in game. Well and if save that after death game will begin from the start. I don't plan a lot of levels, but I'll try to make them qualitative and interesting.
I have a two lines of a plot of the my game.
But i don't decided which line will be in my game.

videos:

« Last Edit: August 27, 2012, 10:06:01 AM by DRAgame » Logged
Viral
TIGBaby

Wheeeee!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2012, 07:18:58 AM »

Pretty cool game. *Adds this topic in Bookmarks*.
Good luck in development! Smiley

Pixel artist, who intrested in game development.
DRAgame
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2012, 07:22:18 AM »

Pretty cool game. *Adds this topic in Bookmarks*.
Good luck in development! Smiley
Thanks you) Smiley
DRAgame
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2012, 07:46:44 AM »

From gamin.ru
Darkness. She fills all space around. It seems there is nothing in this universe except you and this darkness. But here you make a step, the second one and the third, and colourful blaze of paints flashes in your imagination, the sound from your boots fills room with a echo, subjects receive the outlines and the world becomes real! The symphony of your steps sounds. Blind Symphony.

I would like to present to your attention very unusual game. And the question - Why that game  isn't usual? And that's answer. Do you played for a blind guy?

There was a word in beginning. And we at the beginning have a sound. We see our hero, such as he represents himself, a white figure in black emptiness surrounding it. We take an  step and emptiness turns into a floor! In Blind Symphony the sound creates reality! And here already we intuitively start to jump, the jump creates noise which shines to us a way. Also it is the main concept of this game, we can see only when we catch sound vibrations from various surfaces.

Like in real life, the blind guy in game waits many unpleasant tests. The bottomless abysses, the closed doors... Also it is necessary to overcome it. You can't pass it without true assistants. And we have them! First of all, we will get into a bag and we will get a soundwave ball! We throw it far away and it rushed in bouncing, being reflected from walls, a floor and a ceiling and we create an image that waits for us ahead. We open a cage with a bird who travel with him in cage by the hero's in hands, and it with a cheerful chirp away away. We hear it, sound reflected from subjects and we can always find the road. Lives, balls and birdies is limited. For each completed level they refill up. So ,if you will spend less bonuses in the first level, that will be in the second.

Development of game started rather recently. Please, say what you think about game's trailer.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic