Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411589 Posts in 69386 Topics- by 58443 Members - Latest Member: Mansreign

May 07, 2024, 03:13:26 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid WorkNeed a Programmer for a Binding of Isaac style mobile game!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Need a Programmer for a Binding of Isaac style mobile game!  (Read 624 times)
thefoolishbrave
Level 2

View Profile WWW
« on: October 06, 2015, 08:28:27 PM »

Hi! I'm working on a new super secret project for mobile! I'm looking for a coder with experience working with procedurally generated dungeon games.The budget for this project is coming straight out of my pocket so the funding isn't huge, ideally i'm looking for someone who's more interested in making a really awesome game over getting paid. I know that's rare, but I've had a bad experience working with people strictly motivated by money so someone looking for a personal stake in the project is ideal!

You can check out my last game by clicking the link in my sig or head here omgpizzastudio.com

The game is basically going to be a extremely fun, easy to progressively insane difficulty random dungeon adventure with giant bosses and a couple of unique mechanics that for obvious reasons I'm not going to spill out here in its entirety!

Anyway, if you're interested drop me a line!

Orymus
Level 3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2015, 06:15:05 AM »

Hey Tristan,

Timing's a bitch! Love the animation work on your latest platformer, would've loved pairing up for this, but it seems I'm already working on a very similar game as it is.
That being said, we might be in need of a good pixel artist / animator... so if you're not hellbent on your concept, perhaps you can consider jumping with us?
PM me if that could be interesting for you!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic