Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411670 Posts in 69397 Topics- by 58452 Members - Latest Member: homina

May 16, 2024, 03:07:37 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGamesBoundless Ocean (Intro Video)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Boundless Ocean (Intro Video)  (Read 1349 times)
ஒழுக்கின்மை (Paul Eres)
Level 10

Also known as रिंकू.

View Profile WWW
« on: November 08, 2008, 08:59:31 PM »

I recorded the intro to Boundless Ocean, Orchard-L's surreal adventure game/rpg. It's always been one of my favorite game intros, so I thought I'd share it since there are no videos of that game yet. The audio may be a bit bad because I recorded it with a microphone directly from the speaker, which is a stupid way to do it but it was the quickest and easiest way. The graphical style of this game is part of the inspiration for the graphical style of Saturated Dreamers. Hopefully SD will look like a souped-up BO.

(The game itself is old, and I mentioned it in a TIGSource during Derek's week off, so if anyone wants to play it, you can get it at my site (link in sig). I also recommend downloading the newest nightly of the Ohrrpgce (just search for Ohrrpgce in Google) and running it with that version of game.exe rather than the game's included explore.exe for better results (windowed mode, higher quality sound, etc.), but it may work okay just direct from the download on the site too, depending on your computer.)

Eventually I'd like to make more videos of all the games on my site, I think it gives people a better impression of them than mere screenshots, and encourages downloads.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic