Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411578 Posts in 69386 Topics- by 58445 Members - Latest Member: Mansreign

May 05, 2024, 11:31:21 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallThe Indie Game Legend
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Print
Author Topic: The Indie Game Legend  (Read 13117 times)
Kali
Level 0

ADVENTURE YEAH!

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: March 18, 2011, 11:25:51 PM »

OH MAN, this is really fun so far! Masterful use of Adam Coate, sir.   Cool

Ugh, I just keep running into all these bugs that make it really hard to play though. =\ At first, I had the same problem PBN had , so I quit that game and played through to that point again and it was fine. Then when I was playing against the zone 3 boss, the game all of a sudden sped up a lot and when I died selecting "continue" wouldn't do anything. The music kept cutting out a lot too, seemingly randomly.
phubans
Indier Than Thou
Level 10

TIG Mascot

View Profile WWW
« Reply #61 on: March 19, 2011, 03:32:33 AM »

Yeah, the bugs with this game really piss me off... A lot of them seem to be outside of my control, but I'll have to take another look.

Anyways, paste did a lovely playthrough of the game and finished it yesterday after about 90 mins of playing. This was the target time to complete this game, so I'm pretty happy about that! What I'm not happy about were the bugs encountered towards the end of the game. I have no idea what caused that frame rate drop and there were some instances of music not working, or continuing to play when they were supposed to stop. Like I said, I'll have to look into it but don't hold your breath for a v1.1 anytime soon... We'll see.

Kali
Level 0

ADVENTURE YEAH!

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 19, 2011, 04:13:24 AM »

I'll probably give it a couple more tries, and if it keeps bugging out on me I'll just watch the runthrough. Sucks if it has to come to that, since getting the upgrades an' stuff feels awesome. Part of the reason I don't mind playing it over and over. <3
ortoslon
« Reply #63 on: May 01, 2011, 07:28:33 AM »

playthrough

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic