Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411644 Posts in 69395 Topics- by 58450 Members - Latest Member: pp_mech

May 15, 2024, 12:38:36 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallToday I Die
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Author Topic: Today I Die  (Read 14231 times)
Daniel Benmergui
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: May 11, 2009, 06:56:46 PM »

Oh man, I forgot that everything he does has multiple endings.  Craaap.  Now I have to play this epically long game all over again!

If you are satisfied with the ending you got, there's really not much sense to go seek the other, I believe.

Daniel.
Ludomancy
Fuzz
« Reply #41 on: May 11, 2009, 07:02:03 PM »

Oh man, I forgot that everything he does has multiple endings.  Craaap.  Now I have to play this epically long game all over again!

If you are satisfied with the ending you got, there's really not much sense to go seek the other, I believe.
I don't know. Lots of people are completists (including me). I was satisfied with both endings. They gave remarkably different feelings with so little variation.
JoeHonkie
Level 8

RIP Major Sebastian Bludd

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: May 12, 2009, 05:19:30 AM »

You can't tell me what to do!

Seriously, though.  I was being exceedingly sarcastic about how long the game is.  Totally worth my time to see all the endings as your games always are.
waylonflinn
Level 0

Ready. Fight!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: December 28, 2012, 07:14:32 AM »

This game is awesome.

I almost didn't figure it out. Then I figured out that I needed to figure it out. Then it began to blow me away.

Thank you.

Find Games You'll Love,
www.crunchmagic.com
carnator
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 30, 2012, 01:49:41 PM »

I'm stuck, didn't you have a cheat guide up before, i don't see it anymore
Jupiter_Hadley
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: January 10, 2013, 03:27:59 PM »

At first, I had no idea what I was doing, but I caught on fast Tongue
I really like this game and the message it gives. I enjoyed saving the girl, I love the graphics, and the music is extremely relaxing. Great game  Hand Clap
I didnt get to the end, however I did make a short Lets Play video of you game, if you want to check it out, that is.

« Last Edit: January 11, 2013, 03:47:12 PM by Jupiter_Hadley » Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic