Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411539 Posts in 69383 Topics- by 58439 Members - Latest Member: isabel.adojo

May 02, 2024, 05:07:42 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsPortfoliosExperienced, Flexible Composer Available For Hire
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Experienced, Flexible Composer Available For Hire  (Read 449 times)
Tim Aza
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: January 07, 2015, 08:02:53 PM »

What's up everyone? My name's Tim Aza. I'm a music composer and I've worked on quite a few indie games. I've built up a lot of experience over the years, learning the best way to understand the needs for every individual project and providing the perfect music and sound design to fit.

Years In Service: 6
Willing To Travel: Yes
Can Work OnSite: Yes
Payment Arrangement: PayPal
Availability: Available
Ideal Client Size: Any
Portfolio URL: http://www.timaza.com
Contact Email: [email protected]
Phone: (209) 565-3225

Some testimonials:

by Boviosoft: Hi, Just wanted to say that it's been great to work with Tim, he has made a great work for my coming iPhone game (see: http://www.boviosoft.com) and I do greatly recommend his services to anyone, his rate is also very reasonable for the work. Regards.

by Smudged Cat Games: Having just worked with Tim I can highly recommend his services. I got a couple of great tunes very quickly for a reasonable price that will really make a big difference to my next game. Cheers, Dave

by Foundation 42: After searching high and low for musicians to compose music tracks for our new game we came across Tim, and Whoah I'm glad we found him! Tim is a video game music composing prodigy. He knows the genre inside out and his work is up their with the classics. You won't find any lowest common denominator stuff here, instead you'll find intricate melodies with multi-part harmonies as well as call and response counterpoints. He's also a really nice guy. I'm pretty sure he could make the Green Hill Zone sound like it was composed by Bach with a smattering of Handel mixed with Masato Nakamura if he wanted! We needed eight distinct tracks for inclusion in a casual game we are developing for the iPhone. The process was very simple - we just told Tim what kind of music we wanted and a little bit about the game. He concepted each tracks and submitted them to us for review. We chose the ones we liked best and then he extended each of those to full four minute tracks. The final result that arrived in a matter of three days was unbelievable in terms of quality and creativity. Have no second thoughts hiring him now before he gets snapped up by EA!

I work on a minute by minute basis and accept payment through PayPal. If you're interested in talking, shoot me an email over at [email protected] and we'll get down straight to business. Thanks for reading.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic