Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411637 Posts in 69394 Topics- by 58449 Members - Latest Member: pp_mech

May 14, 2024, 04:57:16 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGeneralFight Thread Pollution! Post here if it's not worth a new thread!!!
Pages: 1 ... 1320 1321 [1322] 1323 1324 ... 1393
Print
Author Topic: Fight Thread Pollution! Post here if it's not worth a new thread!!!  (Read 2332535 times)
Schoq
Level 10

♡∞

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26420 on: December 09, 2016, 05:00:01 AM »

Orangutans don't actually eat coconuts

♡ ♥ make games, not money ♥ ♡
s0
o
Level 10

eurovision winner 2014

View Profile
« Reply #26421 on: December 09, 2016, 06:04:44 AM »

If he shoots ya it's firing in spurts
Superb Joe
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #26422 on: December 09, 2016, 11:35:38 AM »

is the tropical paradise computer programmer really homeless
s0
o
Level 10

eurovision winner 2014

View Profile
« Reply #26423 on: December 09, 2016, 11:54:17 AM »

im posting from under a bridge
gimymblert
Level 10

The archivest master, leader of all documents

View Profile
« Reply #26424 on: December 09, 2016, 12:04:49 PM »

I don't have any home right now, I use to go to free hotspot or rant a desk place at mac donald for the free wifi and free electricity, for just a single hamburger (2,5€ a day (75€+ a month accessible 7/7) take that work places which rent start at 500€/mounth). But I'm not on the street, i'm couch surfing around in my family, not always in the same place. My dad, who don't get much money, took internet so now I hand out mostly at his home with my brother, thus depriving me to the daily walking routines and made me fatter.

Capntastic
Community Friendlord
Administrator
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26425 on: December 09, 2016, 01:01:31 PM »

mac donald [...] hamburger [...] fatter.

Sounds like you're posting from America
gimymblert
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #26426 on: December 09, 2016, 01:11:20 PM »

Except I became fatter for NOT going to macdonald Giggle
We do have an macdo epidemics here

s0
o
Level 10

eurovision winner 2014

View Profile
« Reply #26427 on: December 09, 2016, 02:24:04 PM »

hey that's MY line
gimymblert
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #26428 on: December 09, 2016, 02:28:48 PM »

hey that's MY line

NO!

Sounds like you're SHITposting from America
That sound more like it Tongue

Superb Joe
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #26429 on: December 09, 2016, 03:02:29 PM »

I don't have any home right now, I use to go to free hotspot or rant a desk place at mac donald for the free wifi and free electricity, for just a single hamburger (2,5€ a day (75€+ a month accessible 7/7) take that work places which rent start at 500€/mounth). But I'm not on the street, i'm couch surfing around in my family, not always in the same place. My dad, who don't get much money, took internet so now I hand out mostly at his home with my brother, thus depriving me to the daily walking routines and made me fatter.
I hope things get better for you but also i think you've reached a stage in your life where posting on line about no man's sky should perhaps be lower on your priorities than it is at present
Capntastic
Community Friendlord
Administrator
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26430 on: December 09, 2016, 03:23:06 PM »

People always say Joe posts a bunch'a shit but he's right
gimymblert
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #26431 on: December 09, 2016, 03:24:09 PM »

It's has low as it is, it cost literally nothing and don't really impact anything I do anywhere in the real life™, it's taken on the time most people would watch tv or play video games, etc ... things I don't have the mean or don't have time to do anymore Tongue

Plus no man's sky align with skill i'm currently developing to earn monies and further my indie carrier, in fact I have taken contact base on skill develop from this and I'm trying to get a new project out shortly to validate those skills. I "lost" time with my former project, but reach a point where I cannot stay on it prime time, it's just too slow and too hard. Expect to see more stuff from me and more secondary skills that I will build (ie I tend to focus on unimpressive fundamental, there is a whole talk about it lol, but I will soon focused on more spectacular and visible things, starting after I figures out planet rendering).

But life ain't so bad, I don't need most of convenience people like, I CAN eat healthily once I understand that diet things, starving is not a problem, I have health coverage, sanitary condition is great and I'm forced to get along with people because I'm kind of a loner, so social is taken care of. The only thing missing is social status convenience, like going out to fancy places. It's not so bad, I just happenn to be born with the mind that don't care about these stuff, so people feel more sorry I can ever be, just because I'm able to fully engage in things that stimulate me. There is no winter too, it's not coming, so no hardship. I'm also in french, plenty cultural stuff are free, great place to be a nerd!

Also mac do makes for a great workplace for me, much more interesting that being hold in a cubicle, I know in US some people use starbuck cafe, I don't miss my work with a fatter salaries, insane work hour, free housing and free food.

The only reason I need to rise now, is to reach bigger ambition with stuff to pursue, that has more social value by accident too.

s0
o
Level 10

eurovision winner 2014

View Profile
« Reply #26432 on: December 09, 2016, 04:11:32 PM »

serious question (feel free to ignore if too invasive): do you have any friends irl?
gimymblert
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #26433 on: December 09, 2016, 04:38:32 PM »

They moved abroad to find jobs, I consciously avoided making new friend since then for personal reason, isolation is relative it's not a fatality, but also I start feeling a huge cultural divide between me and people around me that already existed before but has become more alienating over the years. Also some friend left me when I was deep in depression so this kind of life event kind of make me less sensible to people's company, but I don't mind that much.

b∀ kkusa
Global Moderator
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #26434 on: December 09, 2016, 08:01:36 PM »

_glitch
« Reply #26435 on: December 09, 2016, 11:08:34 PM »

Could someone please make a story checkpoint for the 3 word story just like JWK5 did on page 5 of the thread? The background images are awesome.  Cheesy
Capntastic
Community Friendlord
Administrator
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26436 on: December 10, 2016, 12:11:10 AM »

Could someone please make a story checkpoint for the 3 word story just like JWK5 did on page 5 of the thread? The background images are awesome.  Cheesy

I nominate you
gimymblert
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #26437 on: December 10, 2016, 03:52:07 PM »

Roberts Space Industries’ upcoming ambitious space sim Space Citizen has now overtaken Grand Theft Auto V as the third most expensive game ever developed.

The game’s stretch goals page confirmed earlier that the title has now amassed over $138 million in crowdfunding, placing it above Rockstar’s GTA 5 and only $2 million behind Destiny, the second most expensive game in terms of development costs.

The PC-exclusive Star Citizen has been in development since 2011, with no current ETA on a full release. The title plans to combine multiple game genres; it will include aspects of space trading and combat simulation, exploration and first-person shooter mechanics, all the while being set in a massively multiplayer persistent universe.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1323980

History in the making, especially if it fails, one of the main programmer of no man sky also joined them ...

gimymblert
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #26438 on: December 10, 2016, 08:51:31 PM »

More youtube drama

s0
o
Level 10

eurovision winner 2014

View Profile
« Reply #26439 on: December 11, 2016, 02:53:28 AM »